Bloom

As much as Sachirou wanted to stay longer at Thailand with his friends and stay till the awarding and go home with his friends, he cant.

He must choose whether to go back and listen to his parents complains or stay in Thailand longer with his friends.

Something urgent came up and he needs to go back to Japan hours earlier compared to his friends.  (Not really urgent. His parents just wants to cockblock the fun he was having)

He also wonders how Kourai was doing right now. He shook his head and sighed. Why would he think about him in such time?

"Do you really have to go home first baby hirusachi?" Tooru asked as he cling into him.

"If you really want to go, I'll see you off at the airport." Osamu said and Sachirou snorts and scanned the other male from head to toe.

"You can't. You had too much fun last night." Sachirou said and Osamu hit Sachirou's arm but the other male only laughed.

Koutarou, Tetsurou, Daichi, Eita and Satori had to turn around to hide their faces and also to stop themselves from laughing. Yuuji knew what happened last night because he can obviously tell from the way the twins acts and how their lovers were being gentle with them.

"Come on. Call your parents you won't be home until dinner time. Don't let them be the boss of you." Tooru said.

"Attorney Oikawa, you're a bad influence." Daichi said.

"Doctor Sawamura, we all know we want Doctor Hirugami to stay longer." Tooru said.

"Yeah. Let him stay longer. This is a one time event right Professor Tendou?" Tetsurou said and elbowed Satori.

"Of course Captain Kuroo. Engineer Bokuto can help in talking to your parents." Satori said.

"Me? Why me? Go ask Doctor Sakusa. He had the cleanest record among us." Koutarou said.

"Let Director Semi handle it." Kiyoomi said.

"I... I'll tell them myself." Sachirou said. He dialed his parents number and told them he wont be home until dinner time and he didnt even waited for their reply because he ended the call and turned to look at his friends.

"You good now?" Yuuji asked.

"Maybe. I didn't give them time to reply. I hang up and turned my phone off." Sachirou said and the third years laughed and ruffled his hair.

Sachirou and his friends cheered when they saw Ushiwaka walked inside the court. He chooses his fun now. He knew this was the better choice.

Ushiwaka's team brings home the bacon and as he recieved his MVP award, he smiled brightly at Satori who also had a proud smile on his face.

Sachirou turned to look at his other friends. Osamu was eating lots of snacks that Suna bought for him while Suna was massaging his lower back. Kiyoomi was cleaning Atsumu's hands and face after he just finished eating. Daichi and Koutarou were updating Koushi and Keiji who were in Japan.

How does it feel to have a special someone?

He turned to look at Tooru who had a blank look on his face. Tooru caught his stare and he smiled and softly pat Sachirou's head.

"What's wrong?"

"Why... why do you not have someone special like the others?" Sachirou asked and Tooru chuckled.

"Oikawa Tooru only deserves top quality. No one meets my standards yet." Tooru said and Sachirou nodded.

He saw Eita was in daze again while Tetsurou was back in staking Tsukishima Kei's accounts.