Sequel:1

A/N: I feel like it'll be a hassle for you guys if I make another book so the sequel will be in the same book as this. Hope I won't disappoint you.

Also I would like to clear up the misunderstanding about Xavier. He loves Angelica as a sister. He's just too big of a siscon to care about other girls.

Also the share thing, is just to say they all love her very much, it's like 'it's fine for any of us to spend alone time with her but not others, we trust that we will all protect her'. Well enjoy the book.

"I am no longer human."

"What do you mean?" Their eyes widened.

"Ah, I think I'll explain when everyone's around. I want to meet papa and mama first." I smiled

In her parents' office

"Papa! Mama!" I beamed at the two looking through documents.

They've gotten skinnier...they didn't eat well enough?

"A-angel, my baby girl!" They both rushed here and hugged me. This feeling of déjà vu.

"Mama, don't cry. If you keep crying, I'm going to cry too." I chuckled wiping her tears away.

"Crystal! So you were with papa and mama. Have you been a good girl?" I petted Crystal who appeared from Mama's shadow.

"As much as I want to continue this reunion, I need to explain my conditions now. I have to go back to the spirit realm after all. Please explain it to Uncle Luke and Oliver later."

"No need we're already here."

"Uncle Oliver? Wait, why are you crying?" I sweat dropped

"My student just came back 'sniff' from the dead 'sniff'. These are tears of joy 'sniff' from this old man."

"Please proceed Angel." Uncle Luke smiled at me smacking Uncle Oliver even though he was crying as well.

"Right, I am now a spirit I guess. I don't want to get into politics right away but I don't have much time. I'm afraid we might have to annul the engagement of Zayden and I but he should have a new fiancé already right?

I was probably announced dead wasn't I? We can't have other nations find out about my reawakening as a spirit. And more importantly, since we are not the same species anymore I won't be able to produce an heir for the throne."

If other kingdom finds out about this, they might pester our kingdom for answers. 'How did she came back to life?' . I can't simply mention Alteius either.

"We're not annulling the engagement." Zayden narrowed his eyes.

 Eh, why does he look so mad? His hair is shading his eyes which makes him look scarier. Did I say something wrong?

"I didn't get a new fiancé. If you weren't coming back, I was thinking screw the queen position. I don't want to marry anyone other than you and the first thing you come back to say is that you want to annul the engagement?

I knew you were dense since we were young but isn't this taking it to far? Was I not direct enough?"

"Zay?"

What is he going on about? If there is no heir the kingdom will collapse, I can't think of myself now. Even if it kinda hurts when I think of Zay with another girl but...

"Angel, you weren't announced dead but missing. So it's fine if you become queen." Uncle Oliver answered.

"...What about the heir?" I asked a little worried

"It's fine if you adopt or something. You guys are still young, you'll figure something out. You see, Zayden is not the only one who refused to get engaged to anyone." Uncle Oliver sweat dropped

"My son here also made fuss about not wanting to get married and if we force him, he'll cut all ties with us." Uncle Luke chuckled awkwardly while averting my gaze.

"Your brother here didn't even pay attention to the marriage candidates. He became a robot who only does his duty as a duke's son."

"That's right. And all the marriage candidate came to me complaining all he ever said during their meeting was 'Angel would like this' or ' I want my sister back' with a melancholic face." Mama continued

"Mother, father. Might I remind you, you guys weren't even capable of working until half a year have passed? I had to fill in for both of you." Onii-chan retorted

"And enough of this, Angel what were you thinking sacrificing yourself to end the war?" Onii-chan asked turning to me, it's been a while since I saw nii-chan's threatening smile.

"Hmm? I have no idea what you are talking about. Noah and Carson is quiet today aren't they? Noah don't you have a fiancé?"

I have to switch the topic.

"Don't use us to switch the topic. You haven't even explain to us how you turned into a spirit." Noah said clearly unhappy

What's with this atmosphere? All eyes are on me...how should I explain it? Should I just teleport back to the spirit realm?

"Don't even think about that." Zayden smiled cuffing a bracelet onto my wrist. A magic restraint?

I have no where to escape now don't I?

"Remember when you overheard me coughing, nii-chan? It was after that day when I knew I am a sacrifice and the day I knew of the war."

"But you were eleven then..." Their eyes widened.

"Mhmm, that's right. I was going to die anyways so I thought I might as well help out with the war. The goddess sweet coated her words, I bet I was reincarnated into this world for one sole purpose to become the sacrifice since I came one year later than you guys.

But I decided to go along with it anyways since it will guarantee your safety. And then when I died, the spirit king offered me to become a spirit. I agreed since I want to see you guys again and here I am. End of the story."

"Do you not trust us? Why didn't you tell us?" Carson asked with a pained expression.

"If I did, you'll stop me won't you?" I shot back

I hit the nail right on the spot, they all became silent.

"It's actually the opposite. I trust you guys, that's why I didn't tell you. I trusted that you guys will stop me with all your might. And if you did that and I still died you'll feel even more guilt right?" I sighed

"We've been together almost all our lives, I know you guys better than you do." I chuckled .

"That b*tch of a goddess." Noah clicked his tongue.

"Speaking of which, when are you going back Noah?"

"Tomorrow-"

*knock knock*

...!!?....