Finish him

Dylan dropped me home. I entered the home my mom was busy in the kitchen.
I said," I'm back".
"perfect, the lunch is almost ready," said mom.
"I'm taking a quick shower," said I.
"where is Dylan" mom asked
"He's back to work"
"I thought that he's gonna eat with us"
"I thought the same thing," said I but I wasn't thinking that.

I took a quick shower and I was going to the kitchen when I saw how happy my mom was, she was cooking and singing she seemed so happy.

I couldn't resist myself and I hugged my mom, she seemed surprised but then she hugged me back.

I ended the hug and said keep smiling you looked great.
She said "promise me that you'll never leave me"
It was so hurtful, my heart was aching for what should I say but then I nodded.
"And one more thing," she said.
"What," said I
"A grandchild"

"Umm I don't know what to say, maybe someday," said I.
Hopefully, Dylan won't be the father.
"Mom I gotta go"
"I'll be serving lunch in 5 min"
"I'll be there"

I went to my room and checked my phone, there were so many missed calls and text from Ana, Meera, Ellie. But I didn't reply to any of them because I didn't want them to be a part of this mess.

I laid on my bed and I was looking at the ceiling and wondered that Dylan dropped me here and I thought that he's gonna punish me for what I did, and as a punishment, he would take me to back to the mansion.

Maybe he would search for another plan to punish me as soon as we get out of this situation. My phone rang it was a text a long text from Dylan.

at 6 pm
It was the evening I got ready and off to the pub but without anyone. I had to do exactly they wanted me to do.

I entered the pub everything was the same except my friends weren't there. I came to the bar and asked the bartender for vodka.

I was looking here and there, people were dancing and then there was that, the guy in the photograph, his looks were like an average man.

We looked at each other he smiled as he was coming towards me, he sat beside me. I gulped.
"I like how your hair looks, so natural. It really highlights your pretty face" he said.
I wish I could punch him on his face.

He started touching my hair I never thought he would do.
"Don't touch me?" said I.
"Why? I missed you girl," said he.
"I'm not your girl," said I.
"Why you're acting weird," said he.
"I said I'm not your girl," said I.
He grabbed my hair tightly "and why wouldn't you think this before flirting with me" said he.

And then Dylan smashed a glass on his head, his grip loosened.
"She's mine and how dare you touched and hurt her," said Dylan.

Then Dylan fire the gun upwards and everyone started running here and there. The staff was leading the public to outside.

He looked up then he punched Dylan on the face. Dylan's blood started from the corner of the lips then Dylan punched him on the ribs.

Blood came from Max's mouth. He was knocked out, Dylan relaxed as he saw him lying in the floor.
Dylan said "task completed" and I hugged Dylan tightly, he hugged me back.

Then we came back to the normal position I saw Dylan. But then somebody from behind, hit a wooden block on Dylan's head, he was bending downwards my eyes were widened I screamed Dylan but he was losing consciousness I was supporting him but someone hit me as well.

As I was falling down a little glimpse of a max body was lying on the floor so it wasn't him.