09

Chapter 09:
DRUNK & CONFESSION

"At least I warned you not to come with us." Harry Styles rolled his eyes before tightening the black leather jacket wrapped around his body and ducked into the car of his co-actor, Ansel Elgort, who invited him to go to a nightclub.

After all, it had been a long time since Harry had gone to a club to have fun. He was spending his days at the hotel, which was very torturous and he felt like he was going to die of boredom.

Ansel sat on the steering wheel and wore his seat belt quickly. "I wanted to invite Rupert, but his girlfriend came this morning and Rupert couldn't do much. You and I are lucky to be single and free."

Shortly thereafter, Ansel started the car and drove his Range Rover to where they were both headed. A place called Nash's Night Club.

The car ride wasn't too long. In less than half an hour, they arrived at their destination. Ansel drove his car around the parking lot, looking for an empty slot for his car and in the meantime, Harry could only squint hoping that his eyesight was correct and he wasn't imagining things.

A white SUV was parked not far from where Ansel had parked. And car is very similar to. . . the car owned by doctor Swift.

Harry shook his head as he opened the door to Ansel's car and walked out, along with Ansel, although occasionally he glanced at the white SUV.

"Are you interested in the SUV?" Ansel asked once he realized where Harry kept gazing at. Harry turned to his fellow co-actor before shaking his head and smiled doubtfully.

"No, it's just. . . the car is similar to one of my friend's car."

Ansel, who is a bit taller than Harry, wrapped his arm around Harry's shoulders, saying, "You might just be overthinking about it. You that SUVs are everywhere nowadays."

Again, Harry could only nod. Both of them showed their identity cards to the buff-looking bouncers, who were at the entrance of the club and opened the door for them opened boisterous music and cheers were heard.

Ansel smiled broadly. "Woah, I'm finally back in heaven." Ansel pulled his arm away from Harry's shoulder before walking towards the bar, Harry followed the young man behind.

"Two bottles of whiskey please." Ansel immediately said to the bartender as he and Harry sat on the stools there.

The music that was played by a DJ is really loud. Ansel continued to bob his head and sway legs, following the music while Harry just sat quietly waiting for his order to arrive.

"I don't want to get too drunk, but I need some refreshment." Ansel looked around before grinning when he found a group of girls on one of the couches, chatting without a single man.

"Here are your two bottles of whiskeys." The waiter brought a tray containing two bottles of whiskey and two small glasses to Ansel and Harry.

Ansel reached for his bottle and glass with a big smile before saying to Harry, "Do you want to join me to chat with them?"

Ansel pointed at the crowd of the girls with his chin, making Harry look away while chuckling.

"No, I'm not dating a high school girl." Harry reached for the bottle and poured the drink into his small glass.

"Don't judge someone by their appearance, Harry. Yes, they do look very young, but who knows, maybe they're far more experienced than you." Ansel rose from his chair carrying his bottle and his glass filled with whiskey.

"Are you sure you really don't want to come?"

Harry shook his head. "I can't bear them. You go there without me, I'll be waiting for you here until you're finished." Ansel nodded before turning and smiled broadly.