76. real life + instagram

"he's not doing okay, they are going to do another surgery over night but they don't know if he's going to make it" samra said, tears escaping her eyes.

"it's okay, he's okay" blair rubs her arms and pulls her into a hug.

"you should go back to your hotel sweetie" samra said. "i'll stay here and watch over him, you've looked over him this whole time. i think it's time for some rest. and when you get there can you please post something... just so his fans know he's okay"

blair looked back and brie and saw her nodding.

"okay, erm watch him please. if anything happens call me right away please, and if you need absolutely anything call me." blair kisses samra on the cheek and turns to walk out with brie and sebastian.

sebastian gave her a tight lipped smile before holding out his hand, blair held his hand until they got to the car.

blair didn't know how she was going to act, if they were going to be awkward or if they were going to jump right back to how they were acting before.

blair fell asleep with brie next to her and sebastian in the other bed. blair thought to take this slow.

liked by elizabetholsenoffical, robertdowneyjr, and 1,947,518

blair: yes, there was a fire arm in the concert. yes, abel got hit. he is on his second surgery in a span of two days. please respect the wishes of the family and leave them alone for a bit, till they have all of this under control. abels mom ask me to post this.. so his fans know he is going to be great.

comments were turned off!

-