Chapter 14:Our thoughts.

Hello everyone...It's snowing all day here and I'm so happy haha (even if it's freaking cold) but whatever...haha❄❄❄

Okay shall we start..^___^

Since we reached this house we're staying for tonight Jb hasn't talk to me and I really don't know if it's better to start or not a conversation.Is it because I rejected him before?It's not that I don't want to do it with him...It's just that it's my first time and I'm not ready yet.I've been in a relationship with him only for some days,I can't just move so fast.But if that really made him mad then I wanna know.I'll try to do something to make it up.

"Jb..."I said and sat next to him on the couch.He looked at me but didn't talk."Are...Are you mad?"I asked him with all the confidence I have.

"What?"He asked me and I looked at him in surprise of his wonder.

"I mean....before...there...I'm sorry!"

"Why are you apologizing?"He asked me.He expression is worried rather than angry.

"I mean...I rejected...you wanted to do...and I said no.I'm just not ready for this.I'm sorry."I closed my eyes feeling that he might get even more angry.I know that before he said that it's fine and he can wait for me but still I know that he's disappointed.

He caressed my cheek with his hand and I opened my eyes to face him.He didn't talk just kept playing with my cheeks.

"I really don't know if I'm going insane but I can't stop wanting you...I really want to make you mine."He said then.

"I'm sorry I can't-"I tried to apologize again but he closed my mouth using his index finger.

"Let me finish what I want to say and then you can apologize if you want..."He whispered and I nodded."I'm sorry....I didn't have the chance to love another woman except from my mom...now that I found you it's really strange for me.I don't really know how to control this...So sometimes I might move on too quickly and you probably won't like it...I'm older than you so it's normal for me to have different needs from this relationship...still I want you to tell me how you really feel like and I will try to understand.I might sound like a teenage girl who fell in love for the first time and that's too annoying but...I hope you'll understand."The whole time he was talking he seemed so serious but he had such a warmth in his eyes.I truly felt so happy to hear him saying what he sincerely feels.

"I....I won't apologize,cause I'm so happy that you told me what you feel like.Instead of saying sorry I'll say thank you...Thank you for staying with me even for this little of time we're together...Thank you."I honestly said what I thought and he smiled.I got closer to him and he chuckled realizing that I wanted to kiss him.

"You say that you're not ready to make love with me but you can't get away from my sexy body eh?"He said making my eyes open wide.

"Yahh you idiot Jb!"I muttered and stood up.I really don't know what to do with his perverted comments.I walked till the bedroom where I sat on the bed."Seriously this man...and we had such a serious and important conversation..."I whispered to myself.

I sat on the bed thinking about the things happened today.I experienced so many things for the first time.Nice ones,unexpected ones,scary ones,embarrassing ones.Especially the last won't get out of my head.But the fact that we talked about important issues and settled things up it's really good.He gave me more confidence about this relationship.

"Heidi..."Jb called my name as he suddenly entered the room.

"Yes..."

"Are you sure you want to sleep together tonight?"He asked and I was left surprised.

"Wh-what?"I wondered and he walked towards me.

"I mean...I might make a move on you at night and play with places of your body you don't want me to..."He smirked.

"Yahh Jb..."I sighed and blushed a little.

"Hahaha!"He started laughing out of nowhere.

"Why are you laughing again?"

"Because you take everything seriously...haha I was just kidding.I can control myself don't worry."He said and kept laughing.

"Aish you...ugh I'm going to sleep first."I said and got up to change in my pajamas.

"Won't let you go anywhere!"He shouted and lifted me up holding me under my chest."We're gonna sleep together!"

"Yahh Jb okay I got it!Let me down!"I shouted and he let me down grabbing my head and kissing me."This was so sudden."I whispered and blushed.

"Should I tell you every time I'm gonna kiss you?"He smirked.

"You idiot..!"I hit his chest and he pushed me so I fell on the bed.

"Time for sleep!"He said and rested next to me.We actually slept that night.

Sorry for the short update..><

But I hope you liked it anyway hehe../

See you next time...^___^