Chapter 7 -I'm confused!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

The sun rays entered through glass and I relaxed in my seat.

I think I'm really that excited to work to work all night.

Stretching my hands a yawn left my mouth.

I closed my eyes lightly. I'm tired. I need a shower and craved hot coffee.

All of a sudden I heard a laugh. I know who is that.

"Don't tell me you worked all night", that stupid dumbass called Noah asked me.

I will not respond to you. I'm a monster. Why would he talk to a monster?

I checked time on my watch and it showed 8:45am.

I better wait for Amy and I'll take my leave till afternoon. I badly wanted to relax now. My head is throbbing and my eyes is all red by now I think due to lack of sleep.

Ignoring that annoying little freak I walked to the glass and watched the scenery front of me.

Every one is busy running here and there. I relaxed a little.

After about 5 minutes I turned and saw the devil taking the papers that I worked all night.

"Noah, Better you keep it down right now", I gritted my teeth.

Instead he smiled at me mischeviously and took it in his hands.

"Noah. Stop whatever your thinking now. Give it to me.", I warned and walked towards him.

"If you want come and get it before I do something", he smirked.

That damn annoying handsome smirk.

What handsome? Eleanor get a hold of yourself. I think your going insane. My mind giggled at me.

Ignoring it I walked fast towards him. He extended his hand to take the papers, when I'm about to get it he started running.

"Noaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!", I shouted. That annoying little freak dumbass.

He laughed and started running inside the cabin.

Is he a kid? Annoyed to hell I chased him.

Then I heard his happy laughs filling the entire room. A weird feeling started in my heart.That Noah making me feel mad and weird at the same time.

When I about to get him he fell down and kicked my left leg unknowingly making me fall along with him.

A little scream escaped my mouth and I fell flat on his chest.

"Noaaahhh!",I screamed and started hitting his chest.

I opened my eyes to see his face. He is already watching my every moves. His face is really really close to me.

He stared at me and took hold my hands that were hitting him. Another of his hand were on my waist.

His grip is so warm. Warm!My foot. What the hell is wrong with you Eleanor?

My heart picked it's pace. Oh!My poor heart is going to be dead of heart attack because of this stupid.

He moved my hairs away that fell on my face.

I gulped. My cheeks started to turn red.

"You are blushing", he said amusing.

His eyes had different shades of brown in it.

"Wh..what?...blus.. blushing me? No...", I stuttered.

He laughed seeing me stuttering.

Whoa! He has dimples.It's so amazing right Eleanor? My stupid brain started a conversation at this time. Not now stop it. I warned my brain.

It's really embarrassing.

"Though I like to stay like this forever I have a meeting Blue", he smiled.

Not a teasing smile, A real smile. Oh this is how he smiles. Whoa! It's so beautiful.

"Blue?".

It's so good to see him smile like this.

"Eleanor?".

Why can't he smile like that to me always?

"Eleanor Blue Anderson", he called.

"Mm. What?", I asked blinking at him.

He again smiled. "Why can't you smile like this to me every time?", I blurted. I shut my mouth with hands. Eleanor get hold of yourself. Please.

"What?", He asked surprised.

"Blue,Get up now", that made me to come out from daze.

"I..I'm sorry", I started getting off but suddenly I lost my balance and again fell on him.

But not just a fall I kissed his cheeks this time. A gasp escaped my lips. I think he is too blushing as his cheeks is little red now.

My eyes went wide as his too realising what just happened now! His skin is too soft.

"I..I",before finishing myself a group of three men entered office and shocked seeing us like that.

I'm going to die in my father's hands if he get to know this. Noah hid my head in his chest not wanting the men to look at my embarrassed face.

My cheeks burned and his heart beat is fast just like mine.

"Gentlemen I apologize. Can you give me five minutes", he said. No it more sounded like a order.

They all went out and I stood hurriedly and started walking fast feeling the need to get home soon.

When I'm about to open the door he grasped my other hand.

"What?", I felt annoyed now. He called me monster but I..Ah!! I'm going to kill him one day.

"I didn't say that to you yesterday", He said something honestly for the first time.

"What?", I asked confused. What is he implying now?

"Nothing", he patted my hair and went out. That dumb is playing with me now.

"That dumb annoying little freak", I shouted with my hands in air.

"Blue,Why didn't you come home yesterday?", Amy asked walking towards me.

"Amy,I think I'm going to be insane. I better get going before I kill someone", I told to her, mostly to myself and started walking to elevator not waiting for her reply.

I'm honestly confused by the things happened now. That Noah!

When I reached home I saw my so called mother in the lobby.

Not now. God!Please give me some break from troubles. I'm too a little human.Not a super woman!

"Mother", I smiled sweetly at her.

"Eleanor", she fake smiled and hugged me as we are in public now.

"So? What brings you here mother", I asked. I'm really curious as this is the first time my mother coming to my home.

"I want to talk", she said rudely still smiling.

I'm so so so confused right now. What the hell she wants form me now?

*****

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes