2|SOMEONE NEEDS SAVING

"FOLLOWING THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE, ANTOINETTE DE BEAUCHAMP, SIX MONTHS AGO, FABIEN DE BEAUCHAMP WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS HOME IN FRANCE, MONTPELLIER

"FOLLOWING THE DEATH OF HIS WIFE, ANTOINETTE DE BEAUCHAMP, SIX MONTHS AGO, FABIEN DE BEAUCHAMP WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS HOME IN FRANCE, MONTPELLIER. IT IS RUMORED THAT THE DEATHS ARE CONNECTED IN A MURDER CASE BUT THE POLICE CURRENTLY HAVE NO SUSPECTS. IN LOCAL NEWS, AURORA NEWTON, DAUGHTER OF FASHION DESIGNER CORDELIA NEWTON, HAS BEEN A FEATURE ON MANY OF OUR DEVICES AS HER SEXUAL ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN CAST FOR THE WORLD TO SEE..."

Courtney was in yet another man's bed. The black, silk sheets laid on top of the two, sweaty bodies as the news ran on in the background. His fingers traced down her jawline, her collar bone, the valley between her breasts. It was soothing, Courtney would admit that.

"I can't say that I was surprised about Aurora. She would sleep with anyone who had a dick and could get it up," Christoper Alderidge commented. He was the World Youth Champion in swimming and his body showed for it. His shoulders were muscular and broad, great to grip onto when having sex. Alderidge was six foot three with large hands and feet and you know what they say about big feet.

Courtney scoffed, "I don't have a dick." Christopher raised his eyebrows, not saying a word. "What? A girl has needs and she was available. We helped each other out."

Christopher let out a series of coughs and sat up against the headboard of the bed. "Did you like it?"

She giggled, "Sex is sex, Christopher. But if you're asking if she was better than you, don't worry. You've always been the best."

She didn't say this to boost his ego. It was the truth and he knew it too. No one knew her body as he did, he knew how she liked it, where she loved being touched.

"Where are you going?"

Christopher had left the bed and walked over to his brown desk. He reached down to the bottom draw, unlocked it and retrieved a small transparent bag with a white powder and a container with circular pills.

"Why must you do this to yourself? This isn't healthy, Christopher," Courtney came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his muscular torso. "You're hurting yourself."

"Simply enhancing myself, Courtney," he slipped three pills into his palm and swallowed them down followed by some water. He pushed Courtney's arms away, took a seat and prepared the deadly substance before snorting it.

Courtney straddled him and pushed him back in his chair. She moved her hips over his covered cock and kissed his peck up to the back of his ear whilst her hands roamed his body. He let out a moan at the sensations travelling through his body. "What if your father finds out? Or your coach?" She sensually moaned into his ear and sucked on his lobe.

Christopher booked his left arm around her thigh and slammed her back onto the wooden desk with his right hand clasped around her neck. He ground his hips onto her core and tightened his grip both on her neck and her thigh. "They're not going to find out. Like how no one's going to find out about us. Are they?" He growled into her ear.

Courtney rubbed the hand that was around her neck and the grip softened.  She leaned up to place a slow kiss on his jaw, "Of course not."

+++

(Ten months ago)

KATRINA VIVIAN ATTAINED HER POSITION AT BELGRAVIA PREPARATORY THROUGH A SCHOLARSHIP. SHE WAS EXTREMELY GIFTED WITH THE SCIENCES AND SHE HAD GAINED ATTENTION FROM THE PUBLIC, OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL WALLS. IT WAS BELIEVED THAT SHE WOULD DISCOVER THE CURE FOR ANY CANCEROUS DISEASE, ANY PLAGUE, ANY ILLNESS. THEY HAD PAINTED HER AS THE SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY, SHE WOULD SAVE US ALL... BUT IT LOOKED LIKE SHE NEEDED SAVING.

Katrina hobbled down the marble corridor, her face dampened with tears but her coarse hair concealed it. She was shaking but no one would notice. Katrina didn't come from a family of wealth, she was useless in elevating the social status of her peers, therefore no one paid attention to her. No one apart from Courtney Jackson, of course.

Courtney noticed how the girl limped from side to side, how her skirt was pulled longer than usual, how the skin on her inner thigh was significantly darker than the rest. Courtney approached the damsel but she shied away from her touch. Courtney beckoned her into a nearby classroom and locked the door. She could afford to miss one lesson.

"Katrina, what's wrong?" Courtney held her hands dearly.

"I-I can't t-tell," Katrina whimpered and tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. She was terrified. Courtney held her as her body shook.

Courtney combed her hand through the distressed girl's kinky hair and whispered, "Katrina, you can tell me. I promise that I'm really good at keeping secrets."

"You promise not to tell?" Courtney nodded and Katrina wiped her eyes. The pair stood in silence for the next five minutes. Katrina stumbled over her words whilst Courtney gave her the time to prepare herself, she didn't want to rush the girl.

"I-I think... no, no... I was raped," Courtney could barely hear the last word, but she did. "And t-that's not the worst part. I'm pregnant." Katrina broke down into tears again.

In that moment, Courtney could do absolutely nothing but console the poor female that had been violated of her right. She was broken.

"P-please don't ask who it was. He threatened me and I-I'm s-scared," Katrina blubbered. "I could be killed or I-I could be k-kidnapped. My poor p-parents. Please don't m-make me tell you, I d-don't want to end up like P-Penny Kline." Katrina was a sobbing mess. Understandable. No one wanted to end up like Penny Kline. She did the one thing that Courtney Jackson wanted to do.

A few months ago, Penny Kline disappeared off the face of the earth. One minute she was here and the next she wasn't.

"I'm so sorry, Katrina. You don't have to tell me, but if I may ask, does he have anything against you? Did he give you anything?"

"He paid me off," she sniffled. "It was a generous amount. That money's life-changing, Courtney. You know I'm not like you or any other student in the school. I don't come from money. This money, it will help me and the baby. I can't abort it, who am I to deny it a shot at life?"

"Did he transfer it through the bank?" Katrina nodded and blew her nose. "Can you show me?"

Katrina pulled out her phone from her bag and Courtney watched as she put in her details, she was memorising every letter, every number that Miss Vivian was inputting. She'd been transferred two million pounds.

"Does this make me a bad person. I feel disgusted with myself. My body was used, Courtney, used against my own will! And now I have a human growing inside me which will always be a reminder of what happened and I stayed quiet because of the money!"

"I think you should go to the toilets and calm down. You're not the bad person, he is and he is the one that should feel disgusted. Money makes people do unbelievable things. It can make them selfish, it can make them feel invincible. The truth will come out in the end," Courtney handed Katrina some more tissues and lip balm for her chapped lips. "Keep it."

Katrina thanked Courtney and she was thankful. It had been eating Katrina alive not being able to tell anyone and although she hadn't let slip who had committed this awful crime against her, she knew that she could confide in someone rather than bearing the weight herself.

Courtney was left alone in the empty classroom to touch up her make up. She'd let a few tears slip down her cheeks, listening to Katrina. What Courtney had told Katrina was correct. The truth will come out in the end because mistakes are always made and this perpetrator had already made a big one.

Why would he transfer the money? Doesn't he know that it can be traced?

"Amature."