Rules And Prizes

Attention to all the contestants.

Please, follow all the rules mentioned here and go to your desired genre in the table of contents where you'll get the contestant form. Fill it up, and you're all set.

Rules:

1. Follow this profile: TheBAPACommunity

2. Follow all five of the hosts.
ArinStone

AlaynaTSymmes

KristineN_Hunter

Footprint2008

ametristeuwu

3. Share this award on your profile or add this book to your reading list.

4. Put the tag - #thebapaawards2020 on your book so that we can easily find you.

5. Participate in the tag fest which you'll find in the table of contents.

6. Fill in the contestant form which you will find in your desired genre.

Important notes:

1. Your book can't have more than 10k reads. But, if your book crosses 10k reads after you enter in this award then, you are still qualified! Just PM your host in charge to inform her of your exceeded reads.

2. Your book has to have at least five chapters. (Don't have five chapters? Then, what are you waiting for? UPDATE!) This rule doesn't apply for short stories.

3. You can't enter the same book in multiple genres. But, you can enter different books in different genres.

4. If your book theme is (for example) LGBTQ+ romance, then you cannot put your book in any other genre but LGBTQ+.

In the same way, if the main characters are paranormal or from fantasy then you'll have to enter your book in the respective genres.

5. You cannot try to bribe any judges. If we get to know that you've tried to do so then you'll be DISQUALIFIED.

6. Do not disrespect any host, judge or contestant.

7. PM your host in charge, if you decide to change your username or book title beforehand. So we can find you.

8. You can not be a judge of the gentre you have participated as a contestant.

Prizes:

1. The winner including the 1st runner up and 2nd runner up will get a winner sticker for their books.

2. Their books will be included in our reading list.

3. They'll get a shout out on our profile.

4. This profile will follow them.

5. We'll take an interview of you and put them on a separate book.