You look good in a hoodie

A/N - I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus, I lost track of where this was going and just needed a break before taking another look. I am hoping to update more regularly, but I don't have a schedule, simply update when a chapter is written.

----

"That is a long story." Sara smiled at Felicity.

She gave the assassin next to her a look. "Then I guess you had better start talking."

With an eye roll, Sara nodded. "We got an alert on the Waverider that Kara went missing and it changed the future, so I took the Jump Ship to find her and subsequently Miss Luthor. The pair had accidentally portalled to Earth 102 where we ran into some local political problems we helped fix and were hoping we could help Raven here before we part ways."

Felicity smiled and looked at Raven, examining the brace on her leg more obviously than most. "Your brace is good, but my implant will be better." Not waiting to see if any of them followed, Felicity moved over to the circular platform, powering up the row of computers positioned around the edges.

"How long would the implant last?" Raven got up the steps, awed at the setup this woman had.

Spinning around in her chair, Felicity smiled. "How long do you plan on being alive?" Was she being serious?

Luna scowled, not liking the question at all. Raven gave her a funny look and when Felicity looked at everyone again her smiled dropped a little. "From your faces I'm going to guess that was the wrong way to say that this implant will last for the rest of your life?"

"That was the worst way to phrase that." Thea jumped up onto the railing of the platform, having decided to stop whatever she had been doing before everyone arrived.

Raven nodded. "On our Earth that question has a moving answer. One day it could be hours and the next you could be set for a week. It varies." She was trying to laugh, but it fell flat, knowing just how true the statement was.

"Well my implant will last forever, the only problem I have come across is that it shorts out when an EMP is used. You don't plan on being around many of those, do you?" Looking up from her computer, Felicity caught the look Raven was giving her computers, pushing herself back to reach for the other chair no one seemed to have claimed. Rolling it over to Raven, she swept her arms out over her computers. "Don't crash the system or get caught."

It was the only warning she gave, allowing Raven full access to her system, one the girl didn't hesitate at taking.

"What is an EMP?" Luna's voice broke Raven's concentration over the computer, but Lena beat her to the explanation.

"It's short for an Electro-Magnetic Pulse. It's a device that can knock out all electronic devices within a certain radius."

Luna frowned, head tilting. "A device that could destroy Skaikru tech?"

"Yeah, at least for a while anyway."

Raven shook her head despite Felicity not looking at her. "We don't have those, unless I build one."

"What are you talking about?" Thea swung her legs between the bars of the railing, confused.

Clarke leaned forward, arms resting on the lower bar of the railing. "Raven is our resident genius, mechanic, occasional hacker, and explosive expert." Rattling off the list of things Raven did on for them, it was hard for Clarke to understand how they had survived the ten days before she arrived.

Now Felicity was paying attention, her and Thea both looking at Raven typing away on one of the computers. "If you do all that, what does everyone else do?"