Judges Form And Judging Process

Please keep in mind that the hosts will decide which genre you'll be judging. We totally understand if you do not want to judge certain genres. For example - Action. Let us know in the forms.

Rules and important notes for judges:

1. Follow this profile TheBAPACommunity

2. Participate in the tag fest which you will find in the table of contents.

3. Share this Awards on your message board.

4. Do not accept bribes. If someone tries to bribe you, please inform us.

5. Please keep in mind that you have to write a short review of the books you have judged on the second round. We'll give you a sample for you to follow.

6. We will let you know later how many books you have to judge.

Prizes for Judges:

1. This profile will follow you.

2. If you are an author, we will share one of your books on our profile. If you are not an author, we will share a book of your choice.

3. You will get to experience this amazing journey as a judge!

***Genres: Romance/ Young adult, Teen Fiction/Humour, Paranormal, LGBTQ+, Fantasy, Fan Fiction, Action/ Adventure/ Thriller, Science Fiction, Historical Fiction/ Spiritual.

Judge form: (fill the form in the comment section)

Username:
Preferred genres: (you can put multiple genres here)
Do not want to judge: (you can put multiple genres here)
Comfortable with mature content: Yes/No
Participated in any genre? If yes, which one? :
Followed all the rules:

Judging process (for judges to follow):

1st round-

1. You'll only have to judge the first five chapters. Not less, not more.

2. Give the stories marks according to the judging criteria (you'll find that in the table of contents).

3. You don't have to answer the questions which will be in the judging criteria. Just give marks by answering the questions in your head (we'll give you a sample to follow) .

2nd round-

1. You'll have to read all the chapters available of the book.

2. You'll have to write reviews by answering the questions of the judging criteria and give them marks according to that (we'll give you a sample to follow).

3. We'll let you know how many books you have to judge. (Don't be scared. We won't give you more than five haha)

Final round-

1. We'll judge the five finalists of each genre ourselves and determine the winner.