𝚁.𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚞 // 𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗

- - - - - -Requested by  sddonkey

Konichiwaaa! So here i decided to use a different perspective hihi! And I'm still trying to finish all the request i hope you guys can wait for coz mrs.shinazugawa is a slow worker ahehhehe >//<

Nothing more to say and I hope you enjoy this one mina-san

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I truly am sorry (L/n)-san." Shinobu has her hands clapped together bowing and apologizing to me.
She spoke again. "I'll find a cure right away."

She stated. She stood up taking her to leave.

I swear I saw her contained a laugh.

Yet all I could do is meow in response.

-present-

I sighed after remembering what happened just earlier before sunrise. This day is supposedly a day without work; just a simple time we demon slayers take as rest. Yet here I am - a whining (h/c) creature people see as a pet.

Shinobu is a good friend of mine and helping her with her work is a pleasure to take.

But never in my life, I regretted offering my help.

Another sigh escaped my mouth — or should I say, a low mew coming from a (h/c) colored cat.

But on the contrary, this could be a chance to enjoy a once in a lifetime experience ⁠— like a cat. I'm pretty sure this won't last long... I think.

The cool breeze brushed against my fur-covered form, making me stretch my now flexible body in delight and relaxation. The weather is so nice that I wanted to stroll around, but the thought of transforming back to my former self in front of people; not.

One thing I adore and loves about cats is their ability to cross over, jump around shelves, and their cute features especially their eyes. The way they let out soft sounds and their small pink paws urge me to play and embrace them real tight. And that is what I am now.

"If only I have someone to play with right now."

I plead in my mind. My cute size body walked over the mirror beside the engawa. There I examined myself ⁠— my tail wagged slowly and I can see the colored tip of it, my perky ears coated in fur, the cutesy eyes and short whiskers, this is me. Literally.