🌹Chapter 11🌹

Kayla's POV
My heartbeat was very erratic as I was very scared that I was going to lose my job, that would have been terrible because, without my job, no money for Evans, and the bills won't pay themselves. I'm so grateful to Mrs. Denise because if not for her I would have been jobless, but what the hell is Mr. Grumpy's problem, huh. Always taking drastic decisions. Hmph...

Sitting down on the chair out in the lobby, I wait patiently for them to be done with their talking. Frantically tapping my feet on the floor I continue waiting for them, seeing as they have been talking for about ten minutes. Sighing I continue waiting, suddenly the door to my office is opened and Denise comes out with a stony-looking Mr. Liam. Walking over to me I quickly stand up waiting for me to be addressed.

"My dear I am so sorry for my son's act I promise it won't happen again and if it does remember I'm one call away," she said to me then turning she pointed to her son "And you make sure you are on your best behavior or you have me to contend with".Turning back to me she engulfed me in a hug, patting my back she let me go. Nodding towards me and her son she went towards the elevator leaving the building.

Having his mum here it was easier to ignore his presence but without her here, it was impossible to avoid his intense stare or glare, it most likely the latter because that's all he ever does, never smiling always grumpy.

Bracing myself I turn my head towards his direction, I see him staring at me with no emotion,  if I didn't know more I'd say he was plotting my demise he can't be, right?.  Not knowing what to say I let the uncomfortable silence reign. Clearing my throats numerous times I finally get the courage to walk past him to my office but before I could take any step forward I was dragged back to my former spot by the brooding Mr. Liam, pulling my hand from his tight grip I clutch it to my chest,  rubbing it to soothe the pain I was feeling from the way he tightly gripped my hand.

Facing him I wait for him to address me or at least tell me why he dragged me back.  After some seconds or minutes later he finally cleared his voice and spoke up"Miss Kayla I don't know what you did to my mum, or whatever methods you used for her to be on your side but I assure you that whatever hidden agenda you have won't unfortunately for your work."He said sneering at meh at the hell does he mean by y  hidden agenda? And what did I do to Mrs.. Denise?? Is this guy crazy!!?

Feeling a strong wave of annoyance wash through me I decided to give him a piece of my mind." Mr. All high and Mighty, I know you think because you are very rich and famous it gives you the right to call me or anyone names or imply anything. You are a very annoying, ignoble, and silly man for thinking that way I don't know how a man like you was born by a woman like your mother, she is so nice and sweet and you are a very rude and uncouth man."I said heaving when I was done looking at him I see him staring at me in surprise at the fact I yelled at him. Wait...I just yelled at my boss, the same boss who hates my guts, the same one who was just about to fire me. Oh god, I'm doomed, great job Kayla.

"I'm s-s-sooo s-so-r-my s-sir I di-i-d n-not m-m-ea-n to s-sho-out a-at uh you, PO eh a use forgive stuttered, my brave facade breaking revealing my timid side at the thought of losing my job,  seeing as his mum is not here to help at this moment.

"Miss Kayla you should thank your stars that my mum has taken a liking to you if not you would be escorted out of this building with security and no vacancy opened to you in the whole business industry." he said to me arrogantly, but I did not do anything because I knew that what he said was true."But fortunately for you you still have your job but note this I will not tolerate any form of laziness at late coming,  cause I'll not hesitate to fire you I mediately with no care,  with that said I expect my coffee, black and hot,  in my office in five minutes no more no less" he said and turned around,  opening his door he entered and closed the door with a thud,  leaving me astonished with the fact that I still have my job.

Sighing contentedly,  I head to the cafeteria to get his coffee, having gotten it I get into the elevator checking my wristwatch see that I have about two minutes to get his coffee to him, hastily getting out I bump into a strong and thick male,  pouring the hot coffee on both me and the man in front of me.   Gasping I look up only to see...

A/N
So how was it? nice or not?
I'm sorry for not updating for the past few days, I have been busy with school work and having to go to the hospital to check out my eyes and pick up a new pair of glasses or contacts.

Please ignore the typos I'll try to make out time to correct the errors,  please bear with me🙈🙈
Please vote and comment it would make me happy😊💕

Who do you think it is that Kayla bumped into and how do you think Liam is going to react when Kayla runs late once again

Also thanks for 600+reads, it means a lot to me. Thanks a lot❤
Xoxo.Hugs and kisses💜💜
Peckie💕
Ciao😂😂