Bro-bond

"I brought Ushiwaka with me. I hope that's okay with you guys." Satori said.

"Of course its okay. He's welcome. All your lovers are welcome." Tetsurou who had bloodshot eyes from all the crying he did.

"Hi... Satori said you love this brand and flavor of ice cream." Wakatoshi said as he handed the broken hearted guy the ice cream they bought earlier. Tetsurou smiled as he accepted the offer.

"This is also for you. You can name him whatever you want... Hang in there Kuroo-san." Wakatoshi said and took out a three feet black cat plushie out from the paper bag.

"Thank you so much..." Tetsurou said and Wakatoshi smiled a little and made his way to hang out with the sophomores.

"Did you save the nation in your past life to be this lucky Satori?" Tetsurou asked and sniffed.

"Man, you're so lucky... Thank you for this too." Tetsurou said and sighed before he hugged Koutarou.

"No problem man." Satori said and ruffled Tetsurou's hair.

"Guys... we need to practice. Move soldiers. Moveee." Tetsurou said and they all made their way to grab their instruments.

"Bro, take a break." Koutarou told his bestfriend who started tearing up again.

He just got his heart broken earlier and he's still not over it.

Tetsurou laid on the sofa and Tooru handed him a blanket and he hugged his friend before grabbing his guitar. Tetsurou just laid there and wrapped himself with the blanket. He cried quietly as he hugged the cat plushie from Satori and Wakatoshi.

The band practice lasted for three hours. Eita called it a day and Osamu, Yuuji and Sachirou left first. Satori, Ushiwaka and Kiyoomi followed and left the five guys behind.

"Can I sleep at your place tonight?" Tetsurou asked Tooru who nodded.

"Of course you can. You wanna join? I'll invite the others too if you want." Tooru said.

"Satori, Kiyoomi and Osamu probably won't make it because of their boyfriends but invite them too." Tetsurou said.

The made their way to Tooru's place. Osamu, Satori and Kiyoomi made it. They were late tho but what matters is that they made it to the sleepover.

Tooru served the drinks and Tetsurou was the first one to get drunk. He was crying and he kept on telling his friend about how his heart hurts.

"Tsukishima had issues about long distance relationships." Satori said.

"How did you know?" Tetsu slurred.

"Koushi told us." Daichi said and Kiyoomi handed Tetsurou more tissues.

"Fuck..." Tetsurou said.

"Imma stalk his account." Yuuji said grabbed Oikawa's laptop and opened twitter and logged into his account.

Tooru and Koutarou were clinging to Tetsurou for comfort. Eita was playing a sad song. Satori sings along to the sad long. Yuuji does his stalking. Osamu munches on his chips. Sachirou drank his beer quietly. Kiyoomi wiped Tetsurou's tears and snot away. Daichi just sat there quietly.

"Dude, he still follows you tho." Yuuji said.

"Really?" Tetsurou slurred.

"Fuck. He tweeted something--- Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. His friends shet--- I--- Sugawara and Akaashi commented too." Yuuji said and Showed them the tweet.

Moon_Kei:

Honestly it was cute and unique but still... I don't trust you.