I

A/N: Let's just get right into it.

Y/N's POV

"Ok kids, gather around to the middle of the class room, we're going to be learning about a topic a lot of you may have been wondering for a while!"

I make my way to the middle of the classroom with my pink stuffed bunny and sit down next to my best friend Soyoung.

"I heard we are going to talk about Soulmates today!" She says with her high pitched voice.

"Ewww, that's gross, I don't want to be with anyone, they might have cooties!" I say.

Soyoung rolls her eyes at me, and snuggles her grey elephant closer to herself as the Mrs. Park settles down in her chair.

"Does anybody know anything about soulmates?" Mrs. Park questions the class, and immediately a few baby hands are raised up in the air.

"Yes Yu-jun?" Mrs. Parks calls out to the little boy wearing red shoes, "I heard that you are going to be super super old when you find your soulmate."

The entire as well as me look at each other with shocked and disgusted face as Mrs. Park let's out a chuckle.

"That's not true, it's only up to 18 years of age" She says aloud to a bunch of 9 and 8 year olds.

"Yuck, I don't want to look like Ms. Kang in the future." I whisper to Soyoung and she nods her head in agreement.

"Anyone else- Ah yes Soyoung?"

"My mummy has this problem where, whenever daddy may hurt her emotions or something she feels pain in her heart, why is that?" She mentions.

"Right, why don't we begin this topic then and we will eventually get to answer your question Soyoung."

Soyoung nods her head and waits for Mrs. Park to continue.

"Ok lovelies, this is how Soulmates work, you are going to be assigned to another person once you are 18 years old, you both get to make decisions for each other, so for example Miyeons vision will turn completely black and she will only see two choices and she will pick one and because of the choice she picks her soulmate will have to do the option she picked, or else they will face consequences; Now for Soyoungs mothers problem, She most likely has a disease called Altomotis, it is where when soulmates find each other and are in love but when one is hurt by the other in a emotional way, they get a stinging pang in their heart depending on how hard the words their soulmate say affected them, but that is actually rare only 35% of the world population has that, but there is another which more rare than Altomotis, it's called Mairtelus, once again it's triggered when one of the soulmates hurts the other, but hurt as in the way of rejection to the soulmate, causing the soulmate to go through much more severe pain, and possibly causing one to even die... But like I said it's very rare only 3% of the world population has this disease."

The whole class stays silent, taking in all this information, I mean can you blame us, we're literally 3rd graders, we were legit just pushed out of the wombs and are told to about soulmates?

A kid in the far back calls out a question that's shocks the entire classroom, including me, "What if I don't want a soulmate?" He says.

"Well, erm I guess there is no answer to that, eventually you will fall in love with your soulmate, I've never come across someone who hasn't wanted a soulmate."

"But my dad has a girlfriend who isn't his soulmate" He speaks up again.

"Oh, that brings me to a situation which may happen, and this happens a lot when you get older so it's completely normal."

"Basically as you get a lot older before the age of 18, you may find other kids that interest you, and who knows you may end up dating but when the age 18 comes around it's hard to ignore all those choices of your soulmates when they keep popping up, at some point you are going to be bound to meet your soulmate, but sometimes even over the age of 18 people can become arrogant or maybe something just went wrong with the soulmate function, but it can be fixed if you ever find someone who will be willing to help you, but those kinds of people can be hard to find." 

RING

"Well wonderful children looks like the bell has gone for home time, I hope all of you had extra fun today, and come back all swell and ready for learning after the holidays! Remember to be safe!" Mrs. Park yells out as we already start packing, excited for what the holidays awaits.

10 years later...
No One's POV
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!"

You blink your eyes a couple of times adjusting to the situation that is playing right in front of your eyes.

You tilt your head in confusion but then quickly let out a wide smile as to what is happening.

"You guys!" You say as you cover your face in embarrassment.

Almost immediately your boyfriend of 3 years comes running up to you. "Surprise baby!" Jihun says to you while removing your small hands off your face.

"Did you plan this?" You ask with a bright smile plastered across your face. Jihun nods his head, "Oh, also with the help of Soyoung, Yunah and Nari."

One by one each one of the girl come running up to you, each giving a big hug, except when it gets to Nari...

See you and Nari never seemed to get along, well you tried too, but it seems like Nari didn't want too. You have no idea how the feud even started you met each other in 9th grade because of Kana (your other good friend) but she just never seemed to like you. She always excluded you from the friend group, and never ever took interest in you, you were always on the side watching people fall into her little traps, by bossing around people on what to do, acting all kind but when gone back chatting about them; But for some reason everyone just loved Nari, you never got why anyone liked that prickly b*tch, you swore you couldn't even stand next to her with her bad smelling breath, it was as if she had pickled and mustard shoved down her filthy mouth. Yuck.

Nari have you a weird look, but then gave a fake smile, and immediately took out her phone and started texting someone.

"Thank you so much guys, I absolutely love it, Now let's go have cake!" You said pushing through them to get to the dessert table already.

——————————

Also I forgot to mention this is 'Fake Love' era.