C H A P T E R 17

° ° °

Lisa couldn't help but let out a chuckle as she watches her brothers bicker right in front of her.

It was weird. Back then, she would always be the one to stop them all from arguing. But strangely she finds it funny right now. Maybe because she just missed seeing them like this.

"I'll drive her to the mansion."

"No, I will!"

"You two shut the f*ck up. I'm the eldest. Lisa will come with me."

"We don't give a damn if you're the eldest, Yoongi. So shut up too."

"Okay-okay, I got an idea. Why don't we just all drive her back to the mansion?"

Lisa almost sighed in relief at what Hoseok said. But it only lasted for mere two seconds.

"Well, dumbass. Whose car are we gonna use?" Namjoon questioned.

Yoongi hissed. "I am not leaving my car here."

"Me neither." Hoseok grumbled.

She felt the urge of facepalming herself at the moment.

If Taehyung oppa was here, I'll definitely choose him in a heartbeat and ditch these three.

"Let's use my car. It's much more expensive than your cheap ones anyway." Yoongi was about to fish out his key but Namjoon stopped him.

"Correction, hyung. My car is more luxurious than yours. It's a limited edition. So I say, let's use my car."

Hoseok rasped. "Hey! I paid mine dollars!"

Lisa shook her head. This is going nowhere.

She cleared her throat, catching their attention.

She gave them her sweetest smile. "Why don't you three idiots show me your cars and let me pick which one I want to ride?"

Her brothers shared a knowing look with each other. Contemplating whether to obey her or not.

She impatiently raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

The three sighed in defeat. Making her smile.

Looks like I'm still in charge.

In the end, it was Hoseok's black sedan that won.

Namjoon and Yoongi wanted to complain. They said that it was unfair because Hobi's car was black. And that she only chose it because of its color. But Lisa told them that she wasn't gonna hear it.

And so here they are. Hobi seated on the driver seat, Namjoon on the shotgun, and her—together with Yoongi, on the backseat.

"So," she began when Hoseok started driving. "what do you guys do now? Your jobs and stuff, I mean."

Yoongi plopped his elbow near the window. "The company became mine as planned."

Oh, yes. Because Yoongi is their father's firstborn, it was a given that their company will be placed on his hands in the future.