Chapter 9

Your PoV

"I think we got everything we need. We don't need to prepare much food because the unnies said they'll bring for the group." Chaeyoung unnie said as we arrived home after we bought snacks and drinks outside. Today all of us are having our free time so we decided it's the right time to have precious time here in our new home.

It's not just me who's looking forward to this. Even if the unnies are excited, we can get to hang out again before everything get busy again. I know we'll get to work together but still it's work and this one is different.

"Okay, I'll just take a quick shower," I said and walked upstairs.

I charged my phone as I walked into my room. I went to my closet and just grabbed a shirt and shorts as we were just hanging out here. I was just about to go to the bathroom when I heard my phone ring. I went to get it and was surprised as I saw the name of the person who was calling. It's Jihyo unnie.

"Hello, unnie?" I said as I answered the call.

["Hey Y/N, I was just wondering if there's anything you like specifically? I asked the girls what are they bringing and they almost had everything, I can't think of what should I bring."] I heard Jihyo unnie said.

I could sense the stress in her voice which made me smile a bit. Since we talked after we got called at the building for the project I felt that everything is starting to go back to normal. I mean, we talk again but surely not as close as we were before but I do hope it'll come again... By that maybe I can just take care of it and won't ruin it again.

["Y/N, are you still there?"]

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Jihyo unnie call me.

"Oh, yep. Sorry, uhm... Do any of the unnies will bring ice cream?" I asked only to hear a chuckle after a second.

["Y/N, it's a house party!"]

"So? I can't have ice cream?" I asked and chuckled.

"Beside, Chaeyoung unnie bought some beer. As if I can have those so I'll stay with ice cream for now." I added.

["Fine, you're right. I'll try to find your favorite flavor but if they don't have it I might have to get another."] she said which made me smile again.

I'm kinda happy she called rather than making a video call or else, I don't think I can find a way to hide how she's making me feel right now.

Y/N, snap out! You can't fall in love with her again.

"That's fine unnie."

["Okay, I'll be there in time."]

"Aren't you gonna ask what you should get for Chaeyoung unnie?" I asked.

I don't actually care, I just had the urge to talk to her for long because I don't know if we can keep on being like this in person. Even if we talk again, that's mostly through chat considering everything is just starting to go back again.

["Oh, I don't have to. I already have something for her. And your sister we'll take anything, you know that."] she said making me laugh.

"Right, okay, I'll see you later unnie."

["Yup, see you."]

As she ended the call, I sighed deeply and put my phone back before going back to the bathroom and taking a quick shower.

-------------------

I just finished taking a shower and am now in the kitchen to put the bags off the counter. I left Chaeyoung unnie in the living room as she was also doing something else there. I knew that it'll be work but I was not worried as it was not like it was a huge party and we were just hanging out just like we did in Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu unnie's apartment.