12. that call

"gemma! heyy, it's nice to see you" i pasted a smile on my face as she pulled me in for a hug.

"it's been forever wow, i missed you!" she made a little jump which made me laugh. "i missed you too gem"

"wait why are you soaked and not wearing a coat??" she said as she noticed how i was looking. "well emh, dumb story... i was going somewhere but forgot my keys and my phone and since i don't know anyone near i just kinda sat on my front porch"

she shook her head "harry literally lives here you could have gone to him he wouldn't mind, you can come with me or use my phone but i think harry would love it if you guys catch up"

she smiled and pulled me onto the path to harry's house. "see here i'll tell him he HAS to take care of you" "oh no gem, please don't it's fine"

she shook her head and dragged me infront of his door and rang the doorbell. i hid behind her as i shook my head. "he misses you, a lot" she whispered over her shoulder before the door opened.

"gemma? everything okay?" he asked concerned. "yes I'm fine here look who i found" she said as she clapped her hands and moved out of the way, making me stand right infront of him.

i awkwardly waved at him "emh... hi..." i mumbled and looked down at the ground. "taylor?" he said as he gasped. "she dragged me here, i swear i didn't come to ruin your evening or some-" i started but he cuts me off, "god taylor, ur soaked. who let you out of your house in that.. in this weather come in"

he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. "have fun guys!" gemma yelled before running away as she loudly laughed. harry closed the door and shook his head.

"harry i promise, i wasn't planning on coming here. well i was but then i wasn't and then just she dragged me here but i promise i don't want to ruin your evening, if you let me call one of my friends i can leave again"

he chuckled and shook his head before pulling me in a hug, "shut up silly, you never ruin a night" "i'm sorry that i hurt you" i whispered.

"what do you mean? wait just let me get you some dry clothes" he smiled and ran upstairs, leaving me alone in the hallway.

after a few minutes he came back down holding one of his hoodies, "this is all i could find but it should do" he smiled and handed it to me "thank you, so much"

we walked to the living room and i looked around, he has a grey couch and light blue pillows on them. "I'll go get us some wine while you change"

i nodded and smiled as he walked away. i quickly took of my wet shirt and put on the hoodie he brought. i dropped down my jeans, thankfully the hoodie reached down to my mid thighs.

harry came back with two glasses of white wine and smiled at me "my clothes still look better on you" he put the glasses down on the table as we sat down. "what can i say, everything looks good on me" i joked

he chuckled and i took a sip of the wine. "so emh u were saying something?" he said as he brushed a hand trough his hair.

"oh yeah emh... i'm sorry that i hurt you and just, for everything" "what do you mean with everything?"

"for leaving you alone, years ago. i promised something and didn't keep the promise. that was a shitty thing to do and for leaving you at that party, that wasn't right either. for yelling at you when you came to my house that night. I'm sorry, for it all"

"hey hun, it's fine. ur here now, aren't you? but explain the wanting to come and then not thing you said like earlier that confused me"

"emh so niall came by and we talked and he told me you deserved to get a chance to talk to me and i agreed so then like i came here" "wait niall came? should have seen that coming"

"let me finishhh" i put my finger in front of his lips to make him stop talking.

"so i left my house and when i wanted to come here i saw gemma but i didn't see it was her so you know... i thought u found someone else and decided to leave u to be happy with her and then i forgot my keys and phone and so i couldn't get inside and then i well got soaked and then i decided to walk and ran into gemma and then she dragged me here"

"so you intended on coming here to talk to me?" i nodded as a way of agreeing. "that's... cute" he chuckled and i shook my head "noooo"

~~

a few hours passed and we talked about everything and nothing. i had a lot of fun and couldn't help but smile the whole time.

"you know, there's one thing i have been wanting to do since i saw you at that party..." he mumbled which made me raise an eyebrow "what's it?"

"this" he smiled and leaned in before softly kissing me. i smiled and kissed him back as he cupped my cheeks. soon enough we were making out, he was layed back on the couch and i was on top of him. it wasn't rough, it was a sweet and passionate make-out.

suddenly a phone started ringing which made me sit up and sigh. "i don't know who is calling you but they have really bad timing" i mumbled as i shook my head.

"i agree but that's not my phone, i turned it off earlier" "wait what?" i looked at him confused and he started laughing. "i think you had your phone with you all this time because your clothes are lighting up"

"oh" i mumbled as i stood up and took out my phone. i looked at the called id before whispering "fuck"

"who is it, dear?" harry said softly as he looked at me curiously. "it's emh... it's joe" i whispered as i looked at him while biting my lip. "did you just cheat on him or?" "no god no harry, i haven't talked to joe in a month. we aren't dating"

he nodded in understanding "pick up" he said as he smiled at me. i pressed answer and held the phone to my ear. "taylor here" i said nervously.

"hey! it's joe, emh you remember me right?" "yeah ofc, what's up?" i nervously bit my lip as i walked trough the room. "are you home? I'm infront of your door and ur car is here but nobody answered the door"

i looked out the window and saw him standing there. "emh no, i'm not home right now... i locked myself out so that's why the car is there" i softly chuckled and shook my head thinking about how stupid i was to lock myself out.

"well where are you? you gave me a spare key, i can pick you up and let you back into your own house"

i mouthed "help" at harry and he shook his head. "just tell him" he said as he raised his shoulders. "who's that" joe asked, meaning he heard harry trough the phone.

"that's harry, he's the only one who lives close to me so i went to him and we had some stuff to sort out anyways" i sighed and sat back down. "okay well i'll leave the spare key in the plants on the left side so you can go in when ur done there, call me if you want to meet up again"

i could feel some kind of pain in his voice which made my heart break "emh yeah, thank you joe. ur a sweetheart" i heard him sigh before he broke the connection.

i dropped my phone back on my clothes and sighed before leaning my head against harry's shoulder.

"i need to know.... do you like joe?" his question made me gasp and i looked at him in shock. "what??" "i saw the way you looked when you saw his name, when he hang up and when you talked to him. do you like him?"

"harry what???" he sighed and shook his head "answer the question taylor" i bit my lip and sighed as he repeated "do you like joe?"

~~
an:
im too lazy to check for mistakes
so sorry if its a mess!!! i also
finally have decided what i
want to do with this story
and let me tell you its a lot of drama so be ready for that cuz its gonna be a whole lot of drama!!
okiiii byeeeeeee
~~