5

"Brother! You're already here, hehe." I beamed. I wonder why he wanted to meet at night today.

"Are you so happy that you get to drink today?" He looked at me amused.

"Luna's even happier because brother came before me. I missed you!" I hugged him and snuggled.

Now, give me your sweet blood. I'm hungrier than usual thanks to that cheeky prince. I wasted my energy on him two days ago.

Flashback-

"The sun is out, now get out. You annoyed the whole night, you should be satisfied now. Gyaa!" Xander pulled me towards him without any warning and hugged me.

"I'm afraid I'm not satisfied. I'll see you again my princess." He smirked before releasing me and walking out the door.

Flashback end-

Seriously how can a six-year-old act like that?

"Luna."

I flinched when I saw Acacius's face. He's mad? Did I do something wrong? Am I going to get killed?

"Yes~?" I smiled as sweetly as I can. Don't kill me.

"Who did you meet with? There's another person's smell on you." His voice was as cold as ice.

I thought you have a freaking servant watching me. Didn't he tell you? Maybe the servant was afraid he'd be in a bad mood...I guess Acacius doesn't like sharing his pet.

"That day when Luna was going back, she tripped on a boy. Luna didn't know the boy but he wasn't waking up. So Luna took him inside and it turns out the boy was a prince. Do you think he's Luna's prince?" I asked innocently

Damn it, I thought I was getting used to talking in third person but it's just so cheesy. I can't believe I just said that, Luna's Prince? I just blurted it out, gyah I feel itchy all over.

Acacius seems to be thinking about something. But his features relaxed, am I saved?

"Next time you see another person just leave them there. And he's definitely not your prince, don't simply blurt that out."

I know, I learned my lesson. Don't rub salt on my wound, bro. I didn't know why I blurted that out too.

"Okay~ hehe. Then is brother Luna's Prince?" I asked tilting my head.

"Hmm, you can put it that way." I can see a small smile creeping onto his face.

"Hehehe, I love brother the most!" I beamed with sparkly eyes. Mentally, I'm puking at my disgusting actions.

"Drink up." He seems satisfied to hear that.

Acacius's ability is really strong, he can stop time up to 10 hours a day. He can also control who he wants to move during the period he stops time. That's one of the reasons why he won the power struggle easily.

The individuals that have abilities are random. There were five mentioned in the novel, but I think there are about 8 in this whole world. So he has seven people who he can't use his ability against.

I think I'll be meeting the next ability user in four years since that's when Acacius and he got acquainted. But maybe I should try to recruit him first...

"What are you thinking about, you seem distracted."

He's sharp...even when he's a kid.

"Luna was thinking about the dream she had last night when she was taking a nap," I replied after licking up my bite mark.

"Ho~ what was it?"

"Luna and brother were playing on the moon, we were flying hehe. Luna was plucking the stars with brother." I feel like I'm becoming stupid by acting cute.

"Well we can fly but we can't reach the moon." He smirked, what is he thinking?

Why is he carrying me? What is he going to do? Don't tell me...

"Broth- waaahhh!"

*fwoosh*

We're so high up from the ground, I shouldn't have said that. Scary! If I fall I'll die. I. don't wanna look. I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Don't cover your eyes. Isn't this what you wanted to see?" I feel a hand pull my hands away.

"Brother, this is scary." My vision's getting blurry because of my tears.

"Don't look down, idiot. Look there." I looked to where his fingers were pointing.

The moon is so close, it's pretty. It's so big and round.

"Pwetty" Did I just say pwetty instead of pretty?

"Now that your dream somewhat came true, can I get what I want?" He chuckled

What he wants? What does he want? I looked at him confused.

"Do what you did last time, at the end of our meeting."

"Does brother mean the goodbye kiss?" He nodded. So he liked that, well it's embarrassing but oh well.

"*chu* Brother, how did you fly so high? Can Luna do that too?"

I never knew vampires can fly. I can jump pretty high but it's difficult to stay in a place for so long. And it's scary so I'm not quite fond of it.

"No, only I can do this." He replied bluntly.

Don't tell me he used his ability? Does that mean we'll fall from such a high place?! Is he out of his mind?! Kill me now.

"Brother, Luna wants to go back to the ground now ehehe. Can we?"

"That fast?" I nodded my head eagerly.

"Then hold on tight." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he asked me to.

...?!!!

"Hyaaaaaaaaa!" My grip tightened on him and closed my eyes, we're falling back down so fast. This is not safe.

"We're here." I felt him pat my back.

I slowly opened my eyes. I'm alive? I didn't become a meat patty? Haaa...I thought I was going to die.

"Should we do that again sometimes?" Acacius asked

Should we what?! No, never. I might die from a heart attack and I'm trying so hard to survive.

"Luna's happy just by spending time with brother." I beamed trying to hold in my tear.

Is he going to let me down now? We've reached the ground for quite a while now. I guess not...he's walking to my palace?

"Is brother bringing Luna back?" I asked pulling back a little to see his face.

"It's late so it's dangerous." He replied in the same monotone voice.

So that's why he arrived earlier today, usually, I was the one who always arrived early since I'm afraid he'll chop me up if I'm late.

So he was worried about me.

"Hehe, Luna's happy."

"Why?"

"Because brother's worrying about Luna." I snuggled into his neck while he hummed in response.

I guess spending time with Acacius isn't too bad after all.