Conpleted

Hermione entered the broom closet, Pansy suddenly grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall.
"I've been wanting to do this for so long." She whispered in her ear.
"Same." Hermione whispered back kissing her.
I'm not even going to get into it you guys know the drill by now.
When they were done Hermione and Pansy were asleep Hermione's head on pansy's shoulder, while pansy's head rested on hermione's head. Hermione woke up first this time. She looked at the time and realized they would have to sneak into their common room. It was the middle of the night so no one would be awake.
"Pansy." Hermione said shaking her awake.
"What?" Pansy asked.
"We have to go it's midnight!" Hermione hissed.
"No we don't. We could just be here for a couple more minutes." Pansy said kissing her.
"Pansy seriously." Hermione told her.
"Ugh fine." She said and they got dressed.
"I'll see you in a couple hours." Hermione told her. Pansy nodded and they went to their common rooms. Hermione easily got in and was just about to step up the stairs when.
"Here have you been for half the night?" Harry asked.
"Isn't like you to be sneaking in." Ron told her.
"Shoot. I've been with Pansy." She easily to them. Kind of upset that they saw her.
"Hermione we shouldn't be the ones to tell you you and pansy can't sneak out and f*ck in the broom closet every night." Harry told her.
"Seriously Harry! Shut up it was one night now forget it happened." She told them and went to bed. She heard them sigh and go to bed.
Hermione and Pansy got a house together and had one more child. Both of their children attended Hogwarts. Their other child's name was Alissa (I thought what it meant was really funny because it meant elf victory.) Salem was sorted into Ravenclaw because he was as intelligent as Hermione, but didn't fall into the friend group that she did which lead him to Ravenclaw. Alissa was a Slytherin she was always up to no good but tried to mend well by it but gave up and it turned out horrible she was a little evil also but not too much. They would always visit hermione's parents for break and figure out what it was like for muggles. But pansy's parents were never mentioned due to the fact that they might hurt any of them but they all lived happy life's.
Word count: 420