Jealousy - Mista x Reader

Requested by @KillerQueenDuck

Warnings: none

~~~~~~

"(Y/N)," you heard a high-pitched voice whine, dragging out the final syllable of your name.

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "What is it, Number 1?" You asked.

"We're hungry!" The Sex Pistols shouted, jumping up and down on the table you were seated at.

"I swear I just fed you," Mista said in a huff, crossing his arms in the chair next to yours.

"We want something yummy," the Sex Pistols whined.

You chuckled in response, knowing they were obviously referring to your slice of cake.

"Let me guess, something with frosting?" You teased, scooping up a bite of cake onto your fork.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" The Sex Pistols shouted, rushing towards your plate.

You placed your fork in your mouth, closed your eyes, and ate the bite of cake. You smiled happily and let out a sound of satisfaction at the cakes delicious flavor. You heard the Sex Pistols complain from their place next to your plate.

"Some for us! Please!" You heard them shout.

"Leave her be," Mista told the Sex Pistols, poking Number 2 in the side.

"Oh, Mista, I don't mind," you told him. You pushed your plate of cake towards the Sex Pistols and they immediately cheered.

"They don't need more food," Mista grumbled.

"I was done with it anyway," you responded, brushing off his complaints.

As the Sex Pistols happily chowed down on the remaining cake, one of them tugged at your sleeve. You looked down and saw Number 5 with tears in his eyes.

"Number 3 won't let me eat any cake," Number 5 whined.

You looked over at the plate and watched Number 3 stick his tongue out towards Number 5. You rolled your eyes and picked up your fork again, carefully scooping another bite onto it. You placed the fork in front of Number 5 who smiled happily.

"Thank you!" Number 5 said cheerfully, immediately getting to work on the cake.

"You spoil them too much," Mista commented.

"If I didn't know any better, I would say you were jealous," you teased him.

"And so what if I am?" Mista asked nonchalantly.

You felt a heat rise to your face and Mista watched as you blushed slightly. He noted the embarrassed look on your face and silently cursed himself for being so forward.

"Just kidding," Mista reassured.

"Oh. Okay. Got it," you said awkwardly, turning your attention back to the Sex Pistols who were still happily eating the cake.

Truth be told, Mista was jealous. Ever since you joined the team, he had had a crush on you. The only problem was that he didn't know how to express his feelings for you. He was also incredibly afraid that you would reject him. For those reasons, he kept his feelings a secret.

Sometimes, however, he would let small things slip that threatened to expose his secret. Like just know, when he had revealed his jealousy accidentally. But how could he not? Even his own stand got more attention from you than he did!

After the Sex Pistols had finished the cake, Mista withdrew them and you both headed out of the restaurant.

"Do you want to go shopping?" You asked him.