Ch-15

*At Jennie and Lisa's  house *

They were sitting at a long table with Jennie's mom at the chair where the head of the family sits . And Jennie and Lisa were sitting at the chairs beside their mom opposite to each other . They had come over to their house as their mother had invited them for dinner tonight .

Jennie's mom spoke up ," Are you both still playing your games ? "

Jennie replied , " Yes . We get bored as well so we need to have some fun . "

Lisa was opening her mouth to speak but she didn't matter to anyone in her family anyways so her mother just started speaking ,

"Yeah it is alright but are you two taking care of the post game mess ? "

"Yes we are mother , don't worry . "
Jennie replied .

"Alright . Also why are your grades on homework so low as compared to Jennie's? Are you regretting your decision to be with Jennie even if she is two years older than you ?
You should not have rushed you are a disappointment to me , some of my acquaintances work there . Don't think I don't keep an eye on you two ."

"Yes mother . I will work harder." Lisa replied .

The truth was Lisa was busy doing Jennie's essay . She didn't have the guts enough to stand up to both her mother and Jennie . They were probably doing it for the betterment of her .
They love her right ?
She was grateful they were letting her live with them even if she was not on their level of intelligence or superiority or beauty .

So they must love her enough .

Jennie and her mother was talking while all these thoughts were going on inside Lisa's brain .

And they didn't even notice as usual .

Jennie's mom continued , " Is The Twelve still going on ? "

Jennie nodded .

Jennie's mom said , " I heard Mr Lee's son  Kai is interested in you . Don't be courted by him. Men are pieces of shit . But keep in mind that this shouldn't affect the business relationship whatsoever . "

"Oh common mother , I wanna play with him " Jennie pouted .

"Don't pretend to be sad , your tricks won't work with me . I have raised you I know what you are . "
Jennie's mom replied .

"But if you have something to gain from it , then go ahead . What else are men for apart from fulfilling the needs of women . "

(A/n : I don't support misandry . The hate for men from Jennie's mom will play an important aspect in the future chapters. Please don't hate me .🥺 I believe everyone is equal regardless of gender )

Jennie nodded .

But Lisa didn't seem to be too happy about it .

They continued talking something or the other .

But Lisa wasn't listening she was thinking something else in anger .

______________________________________

*Taehyung's and Jungook's dorm *.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's beautiful face . His eyes and nose.

It seemed like he had come out of an anime novel .

They have been friends for so long .
But these days Taehyung has been looking even more ethereal than ever before and that should be illegal according to Jungkook cause now he was suffocating with his feelings buried deep inside  and they were getting stronger and stronger .

He had them for a long time but he didn't want to ruin their friendship but truth was he was scared of his feelings himself .

Taehyung was bent over his textbooks sitting at the desk reading for tomorrow's class in concentration .

He was oblivious to the heart eyes of Jungkook staring at him .

And Jungkook hated it. He wanted Taehyung to be looking at him the same way .

At first , when Jungkook was in the last year of middle school and started having these thoughts he wanted to kill himself due to his internal homophobia .

But he had improved a lot since and was coming to terms with it .But he wasn't completely confident or accepted it either .

Everytime Taehyung introduces him as his "close" or "best friend " Jungkook's heart ached .

He knew that there was almost no possibility of his feelings being returned by the other and that made him even more sad .

He just couldn't take it anymore .

He walked over to Taehyung and lifted his chin up and said , " Look at me . "

Taehyung was very baffled by this .

"Okay what happened tho ? " He asked .

Jungkook tilted his head and bent over his knees coming close to Taehyung's lips and then all his confidence went away all in a flash like it had come and he stepped back ,

" You thought  I would kiss you , you fell for my prank " Jungkook laughed and walked away his head down blushing and went to their bed and slept burying his head in the pillows.

Trying to stifle his heartbeat as well
Completely oblivious to Taehyung's fast heartbeats .

______________________________________

*Jung Hoseok and Jimin's dormitory *

Jung Hoseok  was dancing to the tune and recording for his YouTube channel .

He had a passion for dance but due to his family's pressure and financial condition he had to take up something that would help improve his financial condition of his family and pay well . So he studied hard and got into the finest college in the humanitarian department .
He wanted to become a civil servant as well .

Even though Jimin and him were in different year they shared a dormitory room because they were the last to enrol for dormitory and this was the only left room to be assigned so he had to share it with a junior .

He wasn't complaining . It was a big room and Jimin was a nice  roommate
as well .

Jimin was encouraging him and recording him. The audience of YouTube loved the smol boy with pink hair .

So Hoseok started including him in his videos sometimes . Besides, it was fun to film with a friend .

They were happy with whatever they had despite their struggles from coming from a lower middle class family unlike the others in the ff being sad or stress or having mental disorders .

The author was too much . Someone needs to be happy after all .

______________________________________

I hope it was okay . Last chapter only y/n was there so this time I focused on side characters .

I hope you liked the chapter .
Pls vote and comment .

And rEmEmBeR gLoBaL pEaCE iS vErY iMpOrTaNt 🤩✊