Introduction

Hello there and welcome to Pride!!!

My name is Lacey Grace and I will be your hostess for this book (friendly hostess smile).

First of all, I'd like to thank you for deciding to give this book a chance. It really does mean the world to me, so thank you very, very, very much! If you have any questions, comments, or come across any errors (spelling, grammar, punctuation, formatting, etc.), please let me know so that I may correct them ASAP. Other than that, just sit back and enjoy the show!

This book is 45,000 words, with 1,500 words per chapter (meaning there will be 30 chapters). It will be updated biweekly: on Thursdays (Jordan's POV) and Fridays (Chase's POV).

As a reader, I know that it's probably a little concerning to see that a book you might be interested in is ongoing, so I'd like to take this opportunity to put your wariness to rest. I am a total procrastinator, and I will often start writing something and then abandon it for months. Since I know this about myself, I decided to finish writing the entire book before posting anything. This way, I know that I will a) update once at least once every week and b) actually finish. So I can confidently guarantee that you will not come across a 'To Be Continued... Last updated seven years ago' message.

Note: this book only requires the reader to have the following knowledge of American football and basketball:
1. The quarterback is the person on a football team who makes decisions and throws the football.
2. A receiver is a person who catches the football during a play.
3. When a receiver catches the football thrown by the quarterback, it's called a completion.

With all that said, I sincerely hope you enjoy Pride!