Chapter 19: Little Miss Perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy.

This is another cover made by Miyashita Yuu, I don't own it. This is only for you to listen too.

Please point out any grammar mistakes, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary,

My name is Yuri Ainu, and I was summoned to the world of Darcana.

At first, I was bewildered as to where I was but I was quickly assisted by the Tesla Empire's Emperor, Archwatt something something.

Apparently, I was summoned for the purpose of slaying a family of dragons pose a great threat to the safety and well being of the Empire.

That didn't sit well with me.

Why should I help them? I know I'm a kind girl who grew up sheltered and innocent, but why should I follow the commands of strangers? I didn't choose to be summoned; you know. Granted, that summoning got me out of a perilous situation for my chastity.

But, what did the dragons do? Nothing, really.

I asked around the castle/palace for the reasoning of preparing to fight these beings.

"It is because dragons are dangerous. Their very existence poses a threat to humanity, we can't let them do what they want."

These were the words of my instructor, Willheim Markour.

So there is no proper reason? It's a "just because we can, we will"?

The dragons haven't caused anyone trouble. Just warded off peacefully two village hunters away from his territory with a proper warning.

I'm writing in my old world's language, English. I'm sure that previous heroes before me have allowed for my main language to be deciphered easily, so English will be the stopping block for now.

I was suggested that I write a diary as soon as possible just to calm my mind when I feel troubled or worn out.

Training a hero like me is quite difficult, it is very apparent on my instructor's and other's faces. I'm not physically talented, but ever since I was summoned here, I felt that my body was much stronger.

On my first day, I was super excited. I mean, I was a hero! This is a dream come true for a closet weeb like me.

The instructor put me in training gear that looked like a sports shirt and shorts, along with light leather armor that wouldn't really save a life in battle, even I could tell.

With a white shirt that loosely hanged off my breast, a pair of black shorts and combat boots, and my hair in a pony tail to keep it out of my face, the instructor and those spectating flushed red at my image.

The instructor took a deep breath and cleared his throat to calm his emotions.

"Hero Yuri Ainu," he said in a commanding voice to rid my first impression of him and make sure I knew he was serious, "We will begin with the basics. In the past, many heroes never learned a lick of battle training, so we expect you to be the same."