A Confusing Morning

The sun shined on Jayne's face, causing her to groan and wake up, bring the blanket to her face, blocking the sunlight.

Biastos stared at her doing this, "Cute." He whispered until his breath, but knew she would be hungry so he raised his voice, "I made you some breakfast."

Jayne slowly lowered the blanket to reveal her eyes and glared at him, seeing that he was holding some meat on a stick.

"It's lamb, dragons- we, own our livestock on the more... 'flat' part of mountains." He held it out for her to take. Jayne cautiously moved and grabbed it from him, scurrying away to a corner like a frightened dear.

Biastos slightly frowned at her hostile attitude, but couldn't really blame her for it.

Jayne nibbled on the meat, "Why did you take me?" She figured whilst she was stuck here she could try to get some answers.

Biastos smiled that she was talking to him, "Well, truth be told, it wasn't my original intention, at first... I felt something... calling to me... some magical energy beckoning me, to do... something, I wasn't sure what... but then it started to rain... and then... I saw you." He looked at her with lovestruck eyes.

"Eh?" Jayne's heartbeat fastened.

"And I knew the second I saw you, you were my soulmate."

"EH?!!" Jayne went entirely red and choked on her meat.

"Careful!" He expressed concern as his brows widened and ran to grab a bottle of water, steadily giving it to her and making sure she drank it slowly and steadily.

WHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCK.

Jayne drank the water as she tried to calm down, but receiving a confession like that out of your kidnapper is bound to put a lot of mental damage on a person.

Jayne didn't know the standard etiquette of dragons, so she was going to tread lightly on letting him down gently and asking him if he could take her back home.

"I guess I shouldn't have said that so abruptly, I just can't help express how I feel!"

"I-I don't understand, we only met last night!"

Biastos frowned, "Technically yes, but dragons, we have this... thing, this sort of... energy, that tells what type of person someone is, and your energy," He started to crawl closer to her, "it radiates, light, warmth, sunshine, home, love." He was now inches away from her face.

"O-Okay." Jayne lightly pushed his chest back.

"I knew it, from the moment I saw you two years ago, I knew it, but I couldn't do anything then."

"Listen, Biastos- wait, did you say two years ago?!" Jayne wanted to scream, this guy had been stalking her for two years?

Biastos grew a shy smile, "It's embarrassing." He tucked his hair behind his head, "But, as dragons, we're shape-shifting creatures, but that's not known to human-kind since we're good at keeping secrets, most dragons despise their human forms, as it feels... unnatural. But my father, he was always fascinated with humans and always wanted to see them and live with them, and when he died... I was all alone, only a boy, no other dragons to take care of me, I had to raise myself, but I got so lonely, so I would venture off into the city. There were so many auras and scents of the humans, it was just so overwhelming. However, one scent stood out the most, a clear distinct one, it smelt like lavender and apples. It sung to me, like a siren, calling out and seducing me, I just had to follow it." He then looked into Jayne's eyes, "And that voice was you."