30.

AN: EXTREMELY DETAILED SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
Please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable.

Haider flipped her, lying on top of her  and continued to ravage her body, he left kisses along her neck to the valley for her breast earning loud moans from her.

He ripped her blouse exposing her creamy mounds to him, he took in her pink nipple in his mouth and bit softly making her scream in pleasure. His hand kneeled one while sucking and biting the other. Her back arched giving him more access to her breast.

Meera was aroused and out of control, she had never felt something like this.

Haider moved down kissing her her breast to her navel inching lower and lower, his hands on both her breast kneeling them, and pinching her nipples.

In seconds her lehnga was lying on the floor next to her ripped blouse, and Haider inched lower painfully slowly.

He kissed her opening and felt her wetness. He took her clit between his teeth and nipped it softly making her scream in pleasure.

His hands left her breast as he placed his thumb on her clit rubbing it, he moved down to torment her using her tongue.

His hand rubbed her in circular motion as he entered her with his tongue maintaining a rhythm.

Meera was moaning and panting, her legs had locked behind Haider pulling him closer.

"Oh god please Haider !" She moaned

He knew she was close to her first orgasm. He increased the pressure on her clit and kept trusting his tongue in and out of her and soon she came with a loud moan.
Haider lapped all the juices and climbed on top her her, sucking her breast.

"I hope I didn't disappoint you my queen." He said placing his lips on hers, soon the simple kiss turned heated again, his tongue fighting hers for dominance. Haider pulled her up making her sit on his lap and he continued to ravish her.

Meera could feel him grow harder and harder against her, her core, she moved against him making him moan loudly.

"Fuck it, I'm taking you right now." He mumbled against her lips. He pushed her on the bed and in a flash he was out of his clothes, Meera looked at him and then averted her gaze, her cheeks flushed.

Haider places himself on top of her, spreading her legs with his knees, he held her wrists with his hands on either side of her head.

"This might hurt a little." He said as he placed his member at her entrance.
Meera was scared, she hadn't planned on ending up in a compromising situation like this with Haider but one thing had led to another and here she was. Before she had the time to process she felt intense pain in between her legs making her scream.

Haider had entered her in a swift motion, he felt his cock throb wrapped inside her soft flesh, squeezing him.

"Of fuck you are so good." He moaned. He pulled out of her and thrust in again, making Meera scream in pain once again, she tried to push him off her but he held her down.

Haider kept thrusting in and out of her moaning as he did, Meera's pain soon subsided and a pressure built in her stomach.

She didn't know what was happening, she wanted Haider to stop but he wasn't, he was thrusting into her and out of her.

"Haider! Omg Haider." Meera said as the pressure reached an extent beyond which she was sure she could hold it in anymore.

"Almost there my queen." He groaned, his thrusts became harder and rougher. He held on to Meera's hip, his fingers digging into her skin as he pounded her.

"I can't take this anymore, I can't." Meera whispered as she came closer to her climax.
Haider increased his pace and thrusted deeper into her.

Meera let out a scream as she came, her eyes rolled back, her fingers dig into Haider's back. The exhaustion and her orgasm had made her pass out.
Haider too soon came, spilling himself inside Meera who had fainted from the pleasure and pain.
Haider pulled himself out of her and rolled to the side.

He pulled the sheet up and covered himself and Meera, placing a last small kiss on her forehead, he held her in his arms and closed his eyes.

AN: So it happened, it was some intense writing.
Haider wasn't like all those soft, gentleman like protagonist of books who make love, tbh I believe those men exist only in romantic books.
Haider isn't in love with Meera, she is just his wife and moments of vulnerability and a lot of sexual tension and lust led to this so yes he wouldn't be like 'oh Meera are you okay, we can do it another time'

Well that was too much steam for a chapter, but the story takes a huge turn from here so I hope you are ready for that.
Next chapter will be uploaded on Sunday.
Lots of love xoxo