What Happens In Vegas

"Friends just sleep in another bed
And friends don't treat me like you do
Well I know that there's a limit to everything
But my friends won't love me like you
No, my friends won't love me like you
But then again, if we're not friends
Someone else might love you, too
And then again, if we're not friends
There'd be nothing I could do, and that's why
Friends should sleep in other beds
And friends shouldn't kiss me like you do"

****

Las Vegas
17, August 2019

27 days to the wedding.

Noelle.

Life is beautiful.

Life is absolutely fucking beautiful.

Everything is falling back in line, finally. I just needed to stop worrying about everything and let others help.

Thomas has been nothing but caring and attentive in the last week and as long as I'm with him, my thoughts are under control.

No Harry. Just Thomas.

I'm fine. We are fine. Everything is fine.

Everything for the wedding is ready, I will go collect my dress in the next two weeks and the restaurant is ready.

In the past week, Carter and I started with the interviews and we have hired half of the stuff.

Yes, I may have went a little overboard and asked more questions than needed and freaked out a little bit, but Carter was there and kept me calm all the time.

I was better. I felt better.

My engagement ring was still at my finger and I have do admit I like it there, I like to see it whenever I look at my hand.

After my breakdown and my fight with Thomas we didn't really talk about our argument, we just put it aside and moved own. I don't know his reasons but mine was clear to me. The less I talked about that night in Cancun, the better.

We just enjoyed our time together, and I'm grateful for it. It made me realize how much I could have lost if I really kissed Harry that night. I can't lose Thomas, being without him could really break me once and for all.

That's why I took a decision. I can't have Harry in my life.

It hurt, at first, but I come to terms with it. I know how living without Harry is, I've already done it, I know I can survive it. I did it when I was in love with him, it can't be that hard now, right?

I choose what's best for me. Thomas is the best thing that ever happened to me. He loves me, treats me right, he is respectful and gives me security.

Harry on the other hand... Well, he broke my heart over and over again, he chose model after model over me, and said himself, he never loved me the way I loved him.

How could I be so stupid to risk everything just to kiss him?

So, yes. This is it, whatever I had with Harry, ended as soon as I made the decision.

No, I don't want to talk about how I feel, there's no need.

I'm fine. Everything is fine. Life is beautiful.