Epilogue

Three years had flown past faster than Veronica could have ever guessed it would. Three years since Matthew had legally become her son and her life only continued to improve for the better. 

She had graduated from high school with honours and been accepted in a heart beat to train at Forks Police Station, taking after her father. And at 21 she had finally found her feet as a police officer. 

She had achieved a lot of amazing things in such a short period of time. Including the little house on the outskirts of La Push she proudly called her home. They had moved in at the beginning of the year feeling bad that Charlie was still fronting most of the bills for Veronica and Matthew and not to mention how Jacob had basically moved in there. The man needed some well deserved space especially considering he had been getting close to Sue for the last 12 or so months. 

The biggest and scariest change in the last three years she could see when she looked down. That small and eerily smooth bump that existed where her uterus was located was the scariest thing. Just 5 months along she wasn't massive but those around her could tell. She wouldn't ever try to hide it don't get her wrong. But she wasn't sure she was ready. Not to be a mother of two. 

She was scared, everything had seemed so easy with Matthew, what if this was a completely different situation. It had been five years since she had held a tiny baby what if she did something wrong. What if something went wrong between now and bringing her second child into the world. Just those kind of thoughts brought her hand to her bump in fear. She had yet to meet this child but she loved them so dearly. Two arms wrapped around her from behind the hands coming to rest on her small bump as they too casted their eyes to the scene where Matthew was playing in the yard. 

"Hey beautiful, what's running through that pretty little head of yours." Came the voice of her life partner, her soul mate and the father of her two children. Jacob Black. He hadn't changed very much at all since the pair had entered their full adult years, now both 21 the only big difference in his life was the fact that he was now the leader of the shifter pack though they often no longer needed to do their normal patrol or anything considering the Cullen's had moved from Forks two years ago. 

"Are we really ready Jake?" Her voice was small as she voiced her fears.

"Vero, Babe look at me." Jake spoke as he helped her to turn around in his arms so they were now face to face. "We done a pretty smashing job with Matthew, and we were 16 back then. If there's anyone who can do this again it's us. You are going to be an amazing mother." He added on.

"It just feels completely different this time around." She tried to explain.

"It's going to, this time around we are getting to experience everything like we so desperately wished we could have with Matthew. This time is exciting because we are there from the beginning." Jake spoke with so much conviction behind his words that Veronica could only believe what he said. 

Joseph Niall Black was born on the 21st March 2011. 

Author's note:

We have finally come to the end of this book, thank you all for reading. I'm sorry bits and pieces were kept out but I didn't want this book to go on forever. So I hope you can continue the points you wish to have answered on your own.

Keep an eye out for the next one. Maybe you guys could help me decide which one to go on next. I have to in my drafts. Feel free to inbox me if you so desire to put an opinion into play.

The books in this series are:

Joan Cullen in Lifelines

Anxiety, Trouble and a little bit of discovery

-Completed-

Gigi Scott in Pretty Girls

Girls, girls, and a shed tonne of teenaged casualties

-In Progress-

Amelia Cullen in Homebound

Family fights, letters and a promise

-New July 2020- 

_tooprettyforprison_ July 2020.