#69 Take it off.

I woke up tangled in Liams body, my towel had disappeared I must have thrown it out of the bed during the night

I woke up tangled in Liams body, my towel had disappeared I must have thrown it out of the bed during the night. Liam slept next to me with his hand draped over me, holding me in the place close to my heart that nobody has ever explored.

"Uh.. Liam?" 

That definitely backfired, Liam mumbled something inaudible and pulled me closer, I looked down at his wandering hand which was waking a need inside of me that I so badly wanted him to fulfil. 

"Liam." I said louder this time and I felt some movement from behind me.

"Oh God, I'm sorry." Liam frantically pulled his hand back to his own body. "I didn't ... I wasn't ... I was asleep." He was freaking out a little, he struggled to form sentences. 

I rolled over to face him, flashing him a wide smile when I could see the discountenance on his face, he was so coy and his cheeks flushed a bright shade of red. I loved it when he was embarrassed. I couldn't help myself but lean in and plant a soft kiss on his lips. He reciprocated the kiss, although it wasn't a full on make out session this early in the morning.

"I'm gonna go get your clothes so you can shower." I grabbed the towel from the floor and wrapped it around my body to protect my modesty, I'm still not confident enough to walk around naked in front of him. 

***

Liam was showering in my bathroom and I took this opportunity to get dressed, I think my feelings will be reined more under control when we both had clothes on. I threw on some music, for some reason thriller started playing and I wasn't hating it. 

I opted for navy blue underwear, I'm a little obsessive about wearing matching sets and this one was super cute with a thin slips of lace that sits above my hip bones and had a large bow above my butt. My side vision spots something I can't resist. Liams leather jacket sitting on the end of the bed. Listening out for the falling water from the shower I know I'm safe to sneakily try it on, to feel him against my skin in the only way I can safely. 

I disappear into the jacket because it's a little to big for me but the size is comforting and as Michael Jackson sings down my speakers I can't help but turn up the music and dance along. The jacket seemed appropriate for the music choice. As the track faded out to end I heard a motion in the doorway behind me and I froze, closing my eyes as realization sinks in.

Coming face to face with Liam he stood with his chestnut hair a few shades darker with the wetness, his mouth was ajar slightly and his eyes were laced thick with desire. He paced towards me and gripped me at the sides, lifting me into the air. My legs straddled his waist for support and he searched my eyes for the permission he needed to proceed. My fingers moved to his hair, gently tugging on it to pull his face upwards to meet mine. 

Our lips smacked together with a smoldering need for one another, one so intense we would combust if we didn't fulfill it. Liam walked towards my bed, dropping me down without breaking our kiss. I felt him smile against my mouth and it made the butterflies flutter wildly in the pit of my stomach as his tongue explored all the areas he knew so well by now. My hands gripped his sides through the safety net of his cotton t.shirt and although I wished he wasn't wearing his armor I didn't try to remove it.