Chapter 6: Preparing for the Sports Festival (and a little special scene)

Angel: Hee-ho! Enjoy! Or not, I don't know.

Makoto and Shiomi were told to stay in the office for a bit, Nezu suggested that he should tell them why he has Thanatos.

Makoto: You could say...something happened in the past to attain Thanatos. 

Nezu: I see... Do you recall what happened?

Makoto: ...you shouldn't dive in to someone's personal life. I can even tell that All-Might over there is running on steam. You can...rest now.

The number one hero had steam around him as a figure emerged with a skeletal figure, blonde hair and eyes that seem to deepen.

Toshinori: Young Yuki...how did you find out? Oh...my name's Toshinori Yagi by the way.

Makoto: Personas can be used for many different reasons. It was not my intention to figure out your aura and soul. Care to tell me how you got your...body this weakened?

Toshinori: A villain, not just any villain, All for One had did this to me.

He lifted up his shirt to show a nasty, purple scar.

Toshinori: He damaged my respiratory system shortening my time as a hero. In return, I made it toward he won't be able to live without wearing a mask.

Makoto: I can heal you.

Nezu: Healing won't do any good. Recovery Girl had to make many procedures, which many of them hadn't worked.

Makoto: I can use my personas to heal and repair his respiratory system.

Shiomi: Mou! Mako-chan is so nice! I taught him well!

She proceeds to hug him and softly pats him. He responded with a smile. His mother was quite the child sometimes. Classic Shiomi.

Nezu: So personas are differentiated between powers and abilities?

Makoto: Yes, they are unique in each way. They all have different weaknesses. Now...Yagi-san, allow me to heal what has been damaged.

Toshinori layed down as Makoto put his hand near the purple-ish scar. A simple Dia wouldn't do, a Diarama spreads throughtout...Diaharan is the most appropriate for this situation.

"Diaharan..."

Toshinori felt his chest from a bit of pain to absolute relief, his ribs were mending together. He felt energetic for the first time in ages.

Toshinori: I must thank you, Young Yuki. Your quirk is extraordinary.

Makoto: About that...it's not a quirk. I don't know what my true quirk is. I've been using only skills, wits, and personas.

Nezu: That is peculiar. So your power can't be taken away?

Makoto shook his head no. It's not that simple, a persona is you and you are them.

Makoto: All of my personas are me and vice-versa. I can use their abilities and mimic their skills in combat. Juno, Orpheus, Thanatos, are me.

Nezu: I see...well, that is all that I wanted to talk about, and thank you again for healing Yagi-san. Please do train for the Sports Festival, I would like to see your personas in action.

Makoto: That's if some students can...pressure me to use them. (By all means, I still have the omnipotent orb in my soul.....I should've used it during the Nomu "fight"...)

Shiomi: Come on Mako-chan! I'm going to train your limbs off!

Shiomi, though childlike, she can be quite the rough-houser. She's like Mitsuru except without the execution...he remembers the hot springs field trip...it was the day that the males of SEES (not including Ken or Shinjiro) and Ryoji (Pharos) Mochizuki had seen death from the icy-woman. He shivered...not a good memory.

.
.
.
.

His mother was hard on him, telling him to summon 3 personas at once. Summoning only 2 of them can give him a bit of a headache. He was then told to train without using his abilities, Sakuya watched over him with a remorse smile. Shiomi is definitely fierce...

Makoto held his breath and laid down on the grass...he is enjoying his life so far. Is this what it felt like to be truly...free? To relax and not worry about anything? Was he here for a purpose? Igor said he was here for a purpose, but it didn't explain as to why he should go through this...what was the reason? SEES found the Answer as to why he did his actions, is he looking in the right place for his answer?

His thoughts were disturbed by an earphone jack...

Jirou: What's up Makoto? Your mother told me you were out here.

Makoto: I see...nothing much, just laying down, basking in the sunlight for a bit. Not to sound rude or anything, but why are you here?

Jirou: I figured, "why not hang out with Makoto?". Maybe...get some training tips from you.

She said twirling her right earphone jack with a dust of pink on her cheeks. She looked cute when she was...embarrassed.

Makoto: Fortunately for you, I can spend some time with you. Perhaps, my mom can help us out?

She smiled at him, now she had to ask, what the hell did he summon back at the USJ. Her classmates told her, Momo and Kaminari, that they saw him summon 3 beings. One of them being Orpheus to which she recalled...

Jirou: Say...Makoto?

Makoto turned his head towards her as in saying go on.

Jirou: Those beings you summoned...may I see Orpheus?

He closed his eyes and thought of Orpheus, he didn't need to crush the tarot card this time. Since Orpheus was him and he was Orpheus.

Jirou: May...I touch him?

He only answered with a nod. She placed a hand onto the mechanical being.

Jirou: Can he play the harp on his back? I would love to hear a song from him.

Orpheus played the harp as calmness had surrounded the area, a few gentle blows of the wind had kissed their skin.

Sakuya and Shiomi had went outside and listened to the song. It felt like they could reach the heavens even for a bit. Truly, they loved every moment of it. Orpheus played the last note and dissipates back into the sea of souls.

Jirou: That was lovely. Music is a form a life.

He agreed, music had carried through him till the end. His time of being a seal was rather bland and boring. He did enjoy the conversations with Nyx though.

Angel: Ending it here~! Till next time! Please no flames!

(Note: Even though Toshinori had been healed by him, he wouldn't be able to wield OFA for much longer.)