Chapter 19

AN: Hey guys, I hope you are well. I think I want the OC to be some sort of protegé, what do you think? Also, please let me know what story you guys want next. I'm leaning towards the Arrow Crossover with Percy Jackson, but let me know if you want otherwise. Anyways, please enjoy!

Recap:

Priam looked shocked, but nodded as he turned towards his son.

"Please show him mercy," Priam pleaded.

Perseus glanced at the prince before turning to Priam. "He is not the one I truly want. He is bait. However, I will kill him quickly afterwards. I'm sorry King Priam."

Priam's eyes widened at the use of the word bait. "Who do you want?"

Perseus looked at the king with anger in his eyes. "Phoebus Apollo," he spat causing the king's eyes to widen even more. Perseus quickly pushed the king through the tunnel and shut the entrance before the king could respond and got himself ready. He was going to get his vengeance.

Present:

Perseus dragged Paris through the royal palace. He had his bait, and if his men did what he said, he'd have even more. He walked out of the palace, ignoring the looks sent his way.

He was about to reach his destination when he saw something he wished he hadn't. Agamemnon was dragging a woman through the streets towards the exit. When he saw the woman's face, he knew he had to act. Perseus turned into mist and appeared right in front of Agamemnon, who didn't notice him.

"Achilles isn't here to save you now, bitch. You're all mine," he cackled.

Perseus came up to him and grabbed him by the shoulder as they turned into mist again and reappeared inside the Trojan royal palace. "He isn't, but I am," he said as he slammed the king into the wall.

"My brother may not be here, but I am," Perseus snarled as he unsheathed his sword. Agamemnon stabbed the prince with his sword, who ignored it as it bounced off of him. Perseus grabbed the king and slammed him against the wall again, this time stabbing him through the stomach.

As the king struggled to breath, Perseus leaned into him, and spoke in his ear. "I told you I would have my revenge for you crossing my brother. You were just too arrogant to see the real threat in front of you. All this work, all the lives lost for this victory that now isn't yours. You will be forgotten, another death in the Trojan War. You are nothing," he spat as he removed the blade from Agamemnon's stomach, causing him to stumble.

Perseus then stabbed him through the eye, killing him instantly. "So passes King Agamemnon, son of Atreus, and failure of the Trojan War."

Perseus turned around and was suddenly tackled by Brisēís. Perseus smiled a bit, thinking about how Achilles would feel after he saved his lover. Perseus let go over her and brought her to the wall that led to the tunnel, which he opened up. "Go," he said. "I just sent your family through here. If you hurry, you will meet them."

She looked at him in shock. "You saved my family?"

Perseus nodded. "Yes, but you must go, someone might find you here."

Brisēís nodded and hugged Perseus. "Thank you so much, I am forever grateful."

Perseus smiled. "My brother would never forgive me if I didn't save you. Now go, and meet up with your family."

Brisēís nodded sadly before heading into the tunnel. However, Perseus missed the look of guilt on her face as she walked, turning around to face the unconscious prince.