Chapter 69

Narrator's pov

-

"Are you gonna come off me now?" Aqua asked

"Why should I?" Beverly smirked

"I think we all know that you make me weak" Aqua chuckled

Beverly smiled and leaned her body closer towards Aqua's face. Her hands still pinned Aqua's above her head and her naked body was still straddling the mermaid's waist.

"Do I?" Beverly asked

"Is that even a question?" Aqua asked

"No, but you still have to answer it" Beverly smirked, Aqua playfully rolled her eyes

"I'm not gonna answer that"

"Come on, tell me I make you weak"

"No"

"Come onn" Bev smirked

"ugh fine. You make me weak" Aqua mumbled

"Sorry, I didn't hear you" Beverly smirked

The raven hair girl locked her eyes with Bevrley's piercing green ones. Aqua's eyes flickered red as a smile stretched across her lips. She admired every inch of Beverly's features

Her small but pointy nose, her soft pink and plump lips that always begged her to be kissed when she glanced at them, her small dimple that would go unnoticed everytime she smiled, it always made Aqua's heart flutter in her chest when Beverly showed those pearly white teeth.

"You make me weak Beverly" Aqua admitted, a smirk pulled onto Beverly's lips

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say it" Beverly chuckled

"You sly bi-"

"Bisexual? Yes, yes I am" Beverly laughed

Her fingers intertwined with Aqua's as she pulled it to her lips, kissing her knuckles.

"You're to cute to be daddy" Aqua smirked

"Wanna try out how cute I could really be?" Beverly questioned

"Bring it" Aqua smirked

Bevrley's hands then connected to the girl's neck, sinking into her flesh causing a sharp pain to run through her body. Aqua hissed when Beverly's nails scraped the flesh of her neck.

Aqua's eyes flickered purple and her lips parted, locking eyes with her girlfriend that smirked above her.

Beverly rolled her hips against the girl's, earning a low moan. Their naked bodies slided against each other deeply. Beverly rolled her hips against, applying a pressure that made Aqua's back arch above the mattress.

She smirked and released her hands from Aqua's throat, only to grab her wrist and pin them above the black hair girl's head.

Her lips pressed against her jawline, leaving soft kisses down her skin. Her lips brushed against Aqua's pulse point, causing the girl's breath to hitch in her throat.

Her lips pressed against the girl's neck, her teeth grazed against the flesh and sunk into it, causing Aqua to hiss in pain again.

The pain shot through her body, curling to toes but was replaced by a warm tongue smoothing over the mark.

Beverly's lips travelled down the valley of Aqua's breasts, her deep green eyes connected with Aqua's showing purely sexual energy. The raven hair girl had no idea how to react to Beverly's dominance, it made Aqua weak.