✿38✿

About an hour had passed and the nurse wakes you up, you open your eyes to meet the nurses gaze and then you see Inosuke alongside her, he looks as tired as ever.

As soon as you see him you immediately jolt up and tightly embrace him, even though you feel really tired, you have been longing to hold him and feel him.

"Ah! Be careful! He's still in some pain!" The nurse says.

Inosuke winces to the tight embrace so you quickly let go, and look down awkwardly.

"My bad, sorry Inosuke." You blush.

"Nn." Inosuke grumbles half asleep.

You hold his hand, and help him walk to the waiting room. And you text your mom asking to pick you up. You both find 2 empty seats and sit down in it.

Inosuke sits in the chair next to you and stares at nothing, so tired he seems emotionless.

"Hey, how was the surgery?" You whisper in his ear.

"F..ine.." he grumbles.

"I heard from one of the nurses that.. you were dead for a few seconds.." you say.

"Hurt... it hurt.." Inosuke groans laying his head against your shoulder.

"I bet." You say, wrapping your arm around him.

"How'd you do that? How'd you come back?" You ask.

"...couldn't.. leave you.." Inosuke groans, slightly gripping you hand tighter.

Your heart skips a beat.

He faught, he faught so hard, he faught even death itself just so he could stay with you.

"Inosuke..." you say.

"You faught so much, all because of me." You say, patting the top of his head.

"Thank you.." you whisper in his ear.

He nuzzles his head up to the nook of your neck affectionately. You kiss the top of his head.

Your phone suddenly vibrates and you pick it up. It's your mother, she texted you saying that she's here.

You help Inosuke up and you walk outside, and look for your mothers car, it was pretty easy to spot, and you walked right up to it and opened the car door.

You and Inosuke slid on the back seat, and you shut the door behind you.

"Someones got a biiiiiig story to tell." Dad says, mom nodding to his words.

"Hey, Inosuke sweetie, how are you?" Your mom beams.

Inosuke opens his eyes slightly and weakly lifts up his arm giving a thumbs up, and slumps back down against your shoulder.

"So what on earth happened?!" Your parents say.

"So you see..." you begin.

                                                ...

During the drive home you explained everything to your parents, except the fact you visited Inosukes dad, you simply said on your way back from the "camping trip." You and Inosuke went to visit his mother and ran into the murderer who also so happened to kill his mother, and how he shot you both.

You parents believed you especially since they saw you both leave the hospital with their own eyes.

After a while you arrived on your street.

"I'm going to walk him to his bed, he had a big surgery, and he's really tired." You say.

Your parents nod.