25 - Dont piss me off

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
REFERENCES TO RAPE
ALCOHOL
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE REFERENCES TO RAPEALCOHOL BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

My fist hit my desk with a loud thud which echoed in the room. I growled in annoyance, my patience was wearing thin. I was pissed off. Fucking shit. Since my return home I've been been met with nothing but trouble. Every time I think I'm getting somewhere, inconveniences pull me back into reality. This job can be so fucking frustrating at times.

"KC get the fuck in here!" I yelled not looking up from my desk. It was littered with documents, my knife and glasses of alcohol. My muscles were stiff and every little thing seemed to get to me.

"Yes Don." KC said while walking into my office. Her face held a soft smile. I looked up and sighed. "I apologise for yelling at you. But could you call a meeting." I rubbed my face in agitation.

She tucked in a stray blonde hair behind her ear and bit her lip. "When would you like the meeting for?" She knew my demands were sometimes impossible.

"In an hours time." I paused holding up my finger. "I don't give a fuck if they're asleep or witnessing the birth of their child, one hour. Everyone."

"I'll see what I can do." She said while walking over to me, her eyes scanning the scattered documents on my desk. She tilted her head as she observed me silently. "You should take a nap at least Alessia. You've barely had any sleep the past few days. Being run down won't help."

I sighed and blinked the heaviness away from my eyes. "I'll sleep afterwards." I'll fucking sleep afterwards, after I have his fucking head. Fucking killing my men. I'm so exhausted right now, working my ass off to find this goddamn assassin. KC smiled and left the room. I could hear her talking on the phone calling everyone for the meeting.

I left my office and headed for my bedroom. I shook my head in pain, I had a violent headache. I took some painkillers, washing them down with neat vodka which was fucking sharp down my throat. My usually neat hair was a wavy mess which I tried to tame but to no avail. I slicked it into a ponytail and dressed into a black T-shirt and skin tight jeans. As I'm putting the last of the concealer over my eye bags, my phone started to ring.

"Yes." I spoke into it, not caring to look at who it was. "Alessia, how are you getting on with the search?" Ace's husky voice asked.

I sighed heavily and avoided rubbing my eyes. "That bad?" He said. "Yes it's bad. I've called a meeting and hopefully we should have that bastard soon." I replied.

"How's Mariano?" He asked. "You're only asking because you want to know if I've kicked his ass yet. And the answer is no. I haven't, not yet at least." I chuckled. Fuck, I did like Ace. I liked him a lot.

He chuckled deeply. "What have you been up to today?" I asked him. "Nothing even remotely interesting." He said. I laughed at this. "Poor you."

A sharp knock on the door startled me. "I have to go." I quickly muttered. "Goodbye Alessia." He said softly. "Goodbye Ace." I replied with a fat fucking smile. Fuck. I wouldn't mind seeing the man, he does take my mind off things.