𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

"I was actually going to San's, they're gonna close soon" "our coaches booked the bar for the winning team after the closure" "you just said it's for the winning team..." you mumbled "the teams are not that big so we can invite more people, now come on cheer for me and I'll take you with me" "what?!" "I meant to the bar... there are seats near Hoseok, you can sit there" you looked at Jimin who gave you a nod, so you followed Yoongi and sat next to Hoseok, with Jimin on the other side.

"Hi I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi" "Y/N" you shook his hand with a straight face, but your cold actions made the guy next to you sadden, which was not your intention. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel like this..." you apologised "it's okay Y/N, now let's focus on the match, it's going to start soon".

The match was going so good and of course, Yoongi's team was winning, his team had really good players, but one who caught your eye was a guy whom Yoongi seemed to trust the most in the team. "GO YOONGIII!!!", Hoseok for sure was his biggest fan and supporter. As Yoongi made another point, your lips automatically formed a smile, which you quickly made fade away. After a quarter to an hour the match finished and as expected Yoongi's team won.

He came up to you with a smirk "I won" he said proudly "I saw..." "well we're gonna leave in 15 minutes, you can bring that friend of yours too" he said looking at Jimin sitting on the chair "his name's Jimin" "whatever" he murmured and left you "don't mind him too much Y/N, he's always like this" Hoseok patte on your shoulder and showed his million watt smile making you chuckle a bit. Once Yoongi came back from his changing room, you all made your way to the club.

You enjoyed the first 10-15 minutes bu then the club started to get crowded really fast. Suddenly you felt someone tugging in your shirt, "yes Jimin" "Y/N I-I think I'll g-go home now" he stuttered "Jimin are you okay? Tell me what's wrong... wait let's go in a corner" you grabbed Jimin's hand and led him to a corner with no one around "is everything okay?" you asked him concerned "y-yeah-I want to g-go home" "Jimin... tell me what's wrong?" your voice raised a bit "... they're here... the ones who... b-bullied m-me" he looked down and tried his best to not let his tears fall.

You gently cupped his face and looked straight into his eyes "imma beat their asses if they say anything... I'm with you" you reassured. Jimin smiled and asked you shyly "uhm Y/N... c-can I- can I give you a h-hug?", you didn't answer but quickly pulled him into your embrace. He slowly wrapped his arms around your torso "... t-thank you Y/N...", you let go of him, already missing the warmth he was radiating through the hug. You held his hand to soothe him and walked towards the bartender.

You sat down and you both ordered. All of a sudden a guy appeared from behind you "hi!", it was the same boy form the match earlier, he smiled and looked at Jimin "I'm Jungkook, you probably heard my name... girls keep talking about me every day, I mean who wouldn't, I'm so charming" Jimin smiled awkwardly "nope, we didn't" you said as you took the order and stood up, with Jimin behind you. "Wait I didn't get your name hot stuff" "who do you think you're calling hot stuff, huh?" you glared at him "I'm talking about him" he replied pointing at Jimin "oh I huh I'm Jimin" "it's nice to meet you Jimin, I saw you at the tournament and thought you're really cute" he smirked getting closer to Jimin "thank you" "I was wondering if I could get your phone num-" "JEON JUNGKOOOK! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" "Coming Jin hyung! God what have I done now?" he mumbled the last words "see you around Jimin". You tilted to the side and whispered enough for him to hear "he called you hot stuff" "I know- Y/N!" you started laughing seeing him blush.

<< time skipeu >>

"Im gonna go home now, it's getting really boring" you whined "yeah, let's go" "can I join?" a familiar voice spoke making you flinch, "Yoongi! You freakin scared me!" Yoongi appeared from behind you two. "I was about to leave too, what do you say if I walk you to some point?" "Do what you want, I'm leaving, let's go Jimin".

The three of you left the bar, Jimin on your one side while Yoongi on the other. The silence was turning the atmosphere really tense so you decided to speak "why do you... talk to me? I mean it's not like you like to talk too much to anyone" "I'm gonna get straight to the point. I find you attractive... and I want to know you better... but that doesn't mean I like you though", you didn't how to respond as just an "oh" escaped from your mouth "... I wasn't expecting that...". It sure was awkward but you weren't uncomfortable.

Jimin surpassed you a bit. You smirked and you slapped his butt, "Y/N!!" he squealed and started running behind you, Yoongi just stood there with his arms crossed as if he was watching his kids playing.

You ran towards Yoongi whose back was facing you, Jimin followed you and was about to give a slap on your butt too, but you managed to move, so Jimin's hand landed in Yoongi's butt. Yoongi then turned around and faced us "who was it?", you quickly pointed at Jimin since you saw Yoongi's lips' left side curving up. He lifted his hand and we immediately understood and started running around. Minutes passed as all of you were still messing around, giggles and laughs were heard from you all, also some slapping noises. Suddenly you heard a yelp and nobody spoke, you stopped and turned around to see Jimin fall on top of Yoongi.

<< Jimin's POV >>

I was running away from Yoongi when I tripped over my own feet. Yoongi grabbed my arm but we both ended up falling on the ground, together. I closed my eyes and when I opens them I met Yoongi's ones. His hair was a bit messy, those cute cheeks, those soft pinkish lips, his face was so adorable if seen from closeness.

I realised he had his arms wrapped around me, and god, my heart was running at the speed of light. I got up and looked away, this is so embarrassing, "I'm so sorry Yoongi" I apologised "it's fine" he simply stated and I walked towards Y/N. "How are you two going home?" Yoongi asked looking at Y/N and then at me "I walked here" "me too" "then let me give you a ride", Y/N shook her head in disagreement "it's not like I'm gonna kidnap you or something" he laughed "what do you say Jimin?" I looked at her and gave her a curt nod. She looked back at Yoongi and said "fine, but just because I'm too lazy to walk". Yoongi indicated us to follow him. Y/N lightly grabbed my arm and smiled at me, god I love it when she does that.