BNHA Part 55

--Aeden--

Aeden:Mirio!

I drop through a hole that I made and see Mirio being pierced by two spikes. The same spikes starts to go after me,so I formed a barrier around me as I break through them.

Chisaki:You wanted to become a hero soooo badly...and you couldn't even save Eri. You're filthy,infected,but I'll fix you all with her power! Every last one of you!

Mirio:Nighteye,Tamaki,I'm still fighting!

I grit my teeth and used my quirk to slice and release the spikes piercing his body.

Mirio:Chisakiiiii! | Chisaki:I told you that's now my name anymore!

An explosion was heard to our right,and Midoriya came crashing through a wall. With blinding speed,he gives Chisaki a hard blow to his arm,knocking him back several meters. After Midoriya,Eraser Head and Nighteye came through.

Eraser Head:*deactivates Chisaki's quirk* Nighteye! Quick! Secure those who have been injured!

Nighteye:Mirio! | Mirio:*weak* Get Eri out of here. She's behind me. | Nighteye:*he puts his hand around Mirio's body while he comforts Eri* Rest. I've got you now. You were amazing. You found her,Mirio...

Nighteye nods his head to me,and I summon my gauntlets as I dash beside Midoriya.

Eraser:Lemillion has already backed him up into a corner! It's up to us to finish this! | Midoriya:Yes sir! | Chisaki:*growls* Time to get up Chrono! | Eraser:Watch out!

I quickly dodge Chrono's attack while grabbing Midoriya out of Chrono's attack,but Eraser Head unfortunately got hit by it.

Chrono:Those pierced by the long hand will find their movements slowed. I meant to skewer all three of you at once,but then that's heroes for ya.

Midoriya:We got you!

I go around Chisaki's back while Midoriya charges toward him

Chisaki:Everything,all you've done...has been for nothing!

He raises his hand,and I quickly grab Midoriya and flew high into the air,dodging the field of sharp spikes that Chisaki made.

Chisaki:As if I'd let my plans be ruined by people like you who are sick in the head. You get it Nemoto. You want me to succeed. I won't allow all my hard work to end here! You've always been eager to help,so I know you'll happily give your life for my cause,won't you?!

A light purple beam exploded from Chisaki as we watch his next move.

Chisaki:I'll be a good sport and acknowledge you were stronger than me,Lemillion. I respect your perseverance,but in the end,I will still be the victor! (the light fades as we see Chisaki's new body) Now,heroes,I'll have you return Eri to me!

He destroyed himself and his underling,and fused themselves together?

Chisaki:It was unpleasant,but necessary,and I feel much better now.

Nighteye's over there,protecting Eri and Togota. There's no sign of Mr. Aizawa,or that dude in the white hood,then there's Chisaki merged with that other guy and seemed to have healed himself in the process...

Chisaki:Cleanliness is an obsession of mine. Once someone contaminates me with their filth,I lose control. It's never gotten quite this far before though. What an unfortunate turn for you,Lemillion. You chose to get involved with Eri,with me,and now you're quirk is lost forever.

Lost forever?!

Chisaki:If you'd only backed down sooner. (opens a small red case) You could've held on to your pathetic dream,but instead you fought,refusing to give up,even after your quirk is gone. And now,thanks to your heroics,your friends will die along with you!