When My Heart Beats

~~~~~

      She's an orphan. They called her monster and she doesn't care about that. She look cold-hearted but she is really a warm-hearted person. Her life has not been easy at all. No one wants to befriend her, because she's a monster and scared at her.

        She thought no one loves her because she's a monster but actually, she just couldn't recognize it. She doesn't know what love is. She hate romance and a love story type of movies or stories because for her, it was all fake. For her, that's not what the definition of love. For her, love is just a word who will deceive people.

          Until she met those guys who annoys her very much. They follow her around,they befriended her, they stay with her even though when they knew what really happens and the reason she's been called a monster. Those thirteen guys and one girl who appreciated and love her very much.

           Life is not easy at all. There are tons of battles to fight and overcome and that includes, her, having a very dangerous heart disease.

              She became sick that someone have to let her live because she deserve to be happy more. And that someone happen to be live in her. That someone have to live in her for the rest of her lives because that someone wants her happiness the most.

This is not a love story. This is a story of how strong a friendship bond is and how they overcome the most painful tragedy in their life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

How 'bout you share your thoughts about my story, hmmm?