Chapter 3: There are no accident

In the noodle shop,

Meiying is washing the dished and Po is serving the customers at their tables. However, he struggles to squeeze through the small gaps. He accidentally knocks into a table. "Hey, watch it, Po!" Customer said. "Oh, sorry. Suck it up-" Po sucks in the stomach. His belly gets stuck between two tables, and in his attempt to lift himself free, Po accidentally sticks his tail puff into a rabbit family's soup bowl, making the rabbit children cry.

Meiying heard the cries of the children. She turns her head and saw Po suck his stomach and had trouble getting past the table, but his butt got sticks by the rabbit family bowl. Meiying gets another noodle soups and walks toward Po and family.

"Oops, sorry! A thousand pardons..." Po said as Meiying arrived with a noodle soup in her paws. "Here you go, Mrs. Rabbit." Meiying exchanges the bowl to the new one. "Thank you, dear." She said as she smiles.

"No problem. I'll go back to my..." Meiying word got cut off by her yelp and feel someone touching her tails. She turns and saw tiny bunnies playing her tail.

"Wow... So fluffy." Small Bunny said. "Your tails is smell like a flower." other bunny said. "It looks weird and she a freak." Said the rude bunny. Meiying feels hurt by someone called her a freak. Mother Rabbit looks at the rude bunny. "JoJo, That's is not nice to say someone like that." She said, scolding. "Why Not? Look at her, she looks like a half-wolf and half fox. She must be calling her a freak." he said as his mother looks at him, angrily. "JOJO!!!!" She shouts at him.

Meiying stops Mother Rabbit. "It's okay, Mrs. Rabbit. There's no need for you to get tread from your child. I'll just get back my work." Meiying takes a deep breath and exhale. "I'm so sorry about what my child said to you. I know you don't deserve it..." Meiying interrupts her. "It's alright. I'll just get over it." Meiying said and went back to her work.

Po standing in the corner and he saw everything. He notices his sister's face, she is tried to hide her sadness from someone but Po knows her so well. Po went up to her, Meiying looks at Po in curious. Po pulls his sister a hug with his one arm while the other arm is holding noodle soup and tried to comfort. Meiying takes to inhale and exhale from her lung. "Thanks, Po." She whispers to his ears. "No problem, I just notice about your expression. But, it fine. Everything is alright." Po said as he pulls away from the hug. Then they heard a gong sounds. Po and Meiying turns and sees a group of palace staff sticking a poster on the wall of the restaurant. "What?!" Po exclaims and he runs over to the poster (which features the Furious Five), reads the writing, and gets very excited. "Master Oogway's choosing the Dragon Warrior. Today!" He reads and sets down noodle bowls. "Everyone! Everyone! Go, get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is going to get the Dragon Scroll!" Po begins ushering out the customers. Mr. Ping looks up from the counter.

Meiying looks at his brother in confusion. "A Dragon Warrior? Right now?" She asked as Po runs over to a customer trying to quickly finish their food. "Yes, Meiying! We've been waiting a thousand years for this - just take the bowl!" Po runs over to a rabbit counting coins."This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Don't worry about it, just go!" Po grabs Meiying's hand begins following the customers out of the restaurant until-

"Po! Where are you going?" Mr. Ping said. Po struggles to hide his dismay as he turns back to his father and Meiying snicker at her brother...

"To the... Jade Palace?..." Po said as he steps inches slightly out of the door. "But you're forgetting your noodle cart!" Mr. Ping said as he rolls a heavy-looking noodle cart towards Po. "The whole Valley will be there, and you'll sell noodles to all of them!" Po look at the cart in disbelief. "Selling noodles?" Po said and Mr. Ping nods happily. "But Dad, I was kinda thinking maybe I-"