Imprisoned

'i thought you were crazy at first, katara, but this might work. there are ventilation shafts throughout these mines, all aang and y/n have to do is send an air current from that vent to this one right here. the boulder levitates and – tada! fake earthbending.' grinned sokka, as he and katara rolled the boulder onto the vent.

'aang, y/n. did you get all that?'

we were helping out the butterflies and - to be honest - not paying complete attention.

'sure' we chimed in unison.

'do you remember your cue?' asked sokka

'yeah yeah just relax, you're taking all the fun out of this.' said aang, still not paying attention.

'by "this" do you mean intentionally getting captured by an army of ruthless firebenders?' sokka exclaimed.

'its not like its going to be hard.' i added.

the firebenders walked down the path and katara and sokka began their "acting"

they hurled badly executed insults at each other, each in a more exaggerated tone than the previous.

'i'll show you who's boss - earthbending style!' said katara, pausing, waiting for us to bend the rock.

'i said, "earthbending style!"'

we jumped up, throwing air into the grate, allowing the boulder to hover.

we let the rock fall back onto the grate and sokka assumed his position.

'i'll hold her!'

the fire nation soldiers took her away.

she only had 12 hours to get haru and then we'd have to either leave, or break her out and risk exposing ourselves to the prince.

we stayed on the docks to see her leave, and followed their boat on apps to see where they were taking her.

'she'll be fine, aang, katara knows what she's doing.' soothed sokka.

---

'y/n can you please just listen to me?' said sokka for the tenth time.

'and why should i?' i snapped, turning around.

'î didn't know you were ther-' he began.

'what!? so that makes it okay to kiss a girl you had just met after leading me on to believe that maybe JUST MAYBE! we might of had something between us!'

'no, no, no it doesn't im just saying that it wasn't completely my fault!' he defended.

what kind of excuse was that.

'guys come on, please don't fight, im sure we can sort this out peacefully.' said aang.

always the bloody peacekeeper.

'aang get out of this, i don't need your peaceful monk bullshit right now!' î screamed, rashly.

he moved away, going to sit next to momo.

î could tell i had hurt his feelings but î was so full with rage î didn't care.

sokka continued to be defensive 'y/n, she kissed me, î didn't kiss her back - i-it was just her î swear!'

'are you sure?' î asked, sarcastically 'because it sure looked like you didn't mind it!'

î slumped down into the hay, taking a deep breath.

'im really sorry.' said sokka, 'î shouldn't have let her think it was an option.'

i looked up at him as he sat next to me.