Pretty

Jimin

I'm seething. I honestly don't think I've ever been this mad in my entire life and that's saying a lot. How dare that fucking entitled shit of an alpha think he can do this and get away with it?!
Yes, our system is fucked up.
Yes, most likely even if we reported it no one would do shit because of his status.
And yes, if we retaliated in any way—we would be the ones in trouble because to those above us alpha is God.
I hate our system. I hate these fucked up outdated and unfairly biased laws and rules. Omegas deserve more respect than this. Ultimately Taehyung is being blamed for 'tempting an alpha' into action. They think he deserved it and should just get over it.
I think they should all fuck off and die! Bastards!
"Calm down, Jimin. I'm going to take care of it. We won't let this go." Namjoon whispers, rubbing my shoulders as I fight back tears of frustration and rage as I wait for Taehyung's examinations to be over.
Of course we immediately took him to the hospital to check him and the baby over. Thankfully, he seems okay. Traumatized and a little banged up but he wasn't 'officially' raped—whatever the pricks consider that. Just ugh.
Even the doctors think it's no big deal as long as they are not severely harmed. How the hell can they believe in this shit?!
"I'm going to kill him." I grumble. "No one will stop me. I'm going to end his worthless life."
He shushes me as a few nursing staff eye us suspiciously. I glare at them making them look away. I hate this world. I truly do.
"It's not fair." The things that happened to Jin because of Jungkook. What Hoseok even went through temporarily because of his alpha, Yoongi....what I've endured because of Namjoon...or even my family and other entitled wealthy men...
All because they are alphas. Superior. Allowed to get away with anything. I don't dislike most of them—not anymore—or even want them to get in trouble but the fact is all of them should have. They should all be in jail for the things they've done in the past.
It's hard to say that about one of my best friends and my now boyfriend but it's true. Alphas control everything. As a beta, I have a bit more leverage but as for omegas? They could all just be silenced without a care and it's not right.
Something needs to change.
My head snaps up as Taehyung limps towards up, helped by a nursing assistant.
I snatch his arm out of hers and she scowls at me. I ignore her. She's just like everyone else. Nothing giving two fucks what Taehyung has been through. All that matters is his silence. They will treat him but nothing more. No report will leave or even be written up by this hospital. It's bullshit.
Namjoon signs the paperwork and pays the bill before helping me get him to the car. I briefly call Jin and explain vaguely what happened and ask him to keep Ryujin for the night. He, of course, agrees no problem.
None of us speak as we drive back home. Namjoon's fists remain clenched on the steering wheel the whole time, however. I tap my knee absentmindedly to keep me from going inside while Tae just stares out the window.
The silence is deafening.
I wish that fucker would have caught me instead of Tae. I have no doubts whatsoever that had Jaehyun seen me he would have tried the same shit. We're the same to him. Weak. Fragile. Objects to own and abuse and discard.
I hate that I ever gave that piece of shit a second of my time. I let him around my baby girl. I let him touch me and kiss me and played along as we tried to plan out my life and future.
I wonder how long it would have taken for the facade to fade and his real true self to be revealed if not for Tae and Namjoon. Would I have ended up saying yes and marrying him? Would he have eventually started abusing me or Ryujin?
The thought makes it hard to swallow and tears well up in my eyes. I was so gullible to that asshole.

     It takes me a long time to realize that Namjoon is talking to me. "Hm?"
"We're home."
I look back to see Tae asleep. Nodding, I get out and grab our shopping bags while Namjoon carries him inside and puts him in bed.
I feel a little lost as I watch them. Alone and apart. Disconnected of my own accord. "I don't think he can handle going through something like this again. He's already tried killing himself before. What if—"
"It won't. He considered himself alone before. We will be here helping and supporting and loving him through this. He will be okay."
"How can you be so sure?"
His face tightens. "I know so. I'll make sure of it."
Slumping my shoulders, I nod. "I'm here. Anything he needs I'll give him."
Smiling, he pulls me into a kiss, burying me in his strong arms. "I know you didn't ask for all this drama but thank you for accepting us."
"My life is literally based off drama. Have you met me? I thrive on it to liiiive." Teasing a bit.
Grinning, he cups my face and kisses me again, slowly deepening it as I press my body flat against his. Moaning quietly, he reaches down and squeezes my ass.
My breath catches. Now may not be a good time but it's been so long and we both need it. The stress, the loneliness, the fear. I need a connection. I need to feel everything will be alright even for just a minute.
Namjoon seems to think the same as he leads me silently out of the room and down the hall to Tae's old bedroom. Once inside, he pushes me onto the bed and grasps my wrists, lifting and pinning my arms above my head.
Gasping, I roll my hips and enjoy his powerful weight over mine, holding me down. He kisses down my throat, nipping and biting until reaching my shirt. I moan as he uses his teeth to unbutton my shirt, slowly baring my body to him.
I shiver as his tongue runs between my nipples, tasting every inch of my chest and abdomen.
     He's going so slow, it's driving me inside but I like it. Biting my lip, I help him remove my pants and boxers, spreading myself wide for him.  
     He groans, running his hands all over me. His eyes scream his want for me and I blush. It's still hard to believe how much he loves me and it totally shows.
     "So flawless. I love you, Jimin." His whispers are muffled as his lips caress my sweat slick skin.
     Licking my lip, I drag his head back up to taste his mouth again. I never want to stop kissing him. He's addictive like a drug. He just has a way of taking all the stress away with a single touch.
     I quite enjoy the view as Namjoon sits up and slowly peels off his shirt very seductively—it seems that way to be, at least.
     Smirking a bit, he slowly begins unbuttoning his jeans and I have the urge to help him by returning the favor with my teeth. Maybe using my mouth for other things along the way...
      Our eyes are locked as he falls back on top of me, taking my breath away with his kiss. I shudder as his naked body rubs against mine, wrapping my thighs around his hips and rolling my body, riding him.  
     Growling, he nips at my throat.
    Dizzily, I turn my head at the sound of creaking and see Tae cracking the door open and peaking inside.
     He stares at us both longingly. I give Namjoon a look and he hesitantly to sits back, waiting.
     Smiling gently at Tae, I reach out to him. "Tae...why do you come join us, baby?"
      He blinks, biting his lip shyly. "A-are you sure? I don't want to interrupt."
     I look at Namjoon who looks back at me steadily. I make the decision for us both, deciding not to worry about anything else for the time being.  
     "Come here. We both want you, too. Let us make you feel better and forget about that asshole."  
     A ghost of a smirk crosses his face as he slowly approaches the bed. His past cocky little self making an appearance. 
     I like it. I'd much rather see how he used to be than how he's become. I want to bring his strong personality back out and proud.
     His eyes run over my naked body. "You're always so pretty, Jiminie."
     I smile, my eyes twinkling. "You are, too. So pretty, baby."