Chapter 1

Y/N got a job working for non other then Tony Stark as he made his old assistant CEO of his business. Y/N soon had work there for a year and she was started to have feelings for him. She couldnt believe her feelings for him they just got worse. Y/N was working for Tony because of her best friend Peter who is Tony's son. Tonight was a huge party to
celebrate Peter's 22nd Birthday.

(Keep in mind Y/N never met Tony until she was 18. Peter never brought her over or around his dad until then)

Y/N was getting ready for Peter's birthday and couldnt get his father out of her head. God why is Tony Stark so hot?

"Hey you still with me?" Wanda asks.

"Yeah." Y/N says.

"What did I just say?" Wanda asks.

"That Vision Jarvis, Tony's butler is cute?" Y/N questions.

"Lucky guess. So can I ask what your gonna say to Peter?" Wanda asks.

"About what?" Y/N asks.

"About the looks he gives you. He likes you and I think you like him. I mean why would you always be over there even when you dont need to work." She says.

Y/N couldnt tell her she go there for Tony cause she'll think its weird that she likes her friend's dad. The age thing wont bother Wanda cause the guy she likes its 15 years older then her. Tony was only 16 when he had Peter and now Peter is turning 22 making Tony 38 years old and thats makes him 16 years older then Y/N. So she will think Im crazy and Peter will think its gross. But Y/N cant help it Tony is just so hot.

"Lets go. Peter will hate me if we're late." Y/N says.

They headed to the party and it was already crazy in there. Of course Tony invited people for himself.

"Hello ladies and welcome to the party." Vis says.

"Hey... Vision.. Mr.Jarvis...Hi." Wanda says.

"Yeah hey Vis. Where is the birthday boy?" Y/N asks.

"That way somewhere. I do advise to watch out he is not quite sober." Vis says.

Y/N walked in with Wanda and had to find Peter, but she found someone else instead.

"Hey you go that way and I'll ask Mr.Stark." Y/N says.

"Oh good luck." Wanda says and goes the opposite way.

Tony was talking to some tramp and Y/N got upset. He isnt her, but she wish he was. She made her way over to him and could feel her cheeks go pink.

"Hey Mr.Stark." Y/N says.

"Hello Y/N. Glad you could make it." Tony says.

"Me too. Hey have you seen your son?" Y/N asks.

"Not in awhile. He went that way and he was talking about you." Tony says.

"Tony, do you have to talk to this girl.." The tramp says.

"Run along. I gotta find my son." Tony says.

The tramp left them and Tony smiled at Y/N and handed her a drink.

"Wait why was Peter talking about me?" Y/N asks.

"He just adores you. Did you put him under a spell?" Tony asks with a chuckle.

"I dont think so. Maybe I did Im not so sure." Y/N says with a laugh.

Y/N liked looking into Tony's eyes and she liked watching him smile. God he is so cute.

"Hey there she is." Peter says.

He was clearly Drunk. He wrapped Y/N into a hug and Tony chuckled.

"Hey. Are you drunk?" Y/N asks.

"Yes." Peter says.

"Have fun you two." Tony says leaving them alone.

Peter was drunk and he handed Y/N another drink. Normally she was a one drink kind of girl, but now seeing Tony talking with some tramp. That made her want to drink more.

"I like you." Peter says.

"What?" Y/N questions.

"I love you." Peter says.

"I gotta go." Y/N says.

Y/N walked away from him and staid away from him the rest of the time. As party was now over everyone was gone and Peter was passed out on the couch. Tony still has his tramp and when he saw Y/N he told his tramp to go.

"So you need a ride? Wanna stay?" Tony asks her.

"A ride would be nice." Y/N says.

"Alright, I'll take you home." Tony says.

"Your not drunk?" Y/N asks.

"Not really. Im sober enough to drive." Tony says.

Y/N got into the car and it mostly drove itself. It was a quiet ride and when they got to her apartment Tony walked her to the door.

"Well thanks." Y/N says.

"Your welcome." Tony says.

"Umm... Can I tell you something?" Y/N asks.

"Sure whats up?" Tony questions.

"Im not to drunk and not to sober and I want you to stay." Y/N says stepping closer to him.

"Y/N..." Tony says.

"Tony.. I cant help myself. I want you to stay. I just want you." Y/N says and placed her hand on his chest.

"Y/N... Peter is my son and Im also your boss. This wouldnt... It wouldnt be right." Tony says.

"I get it.... Im young.. Im not a perfect or beautiful as those other women you go with. Im sorry." Y/N says backing away from him.

"Its not that. I dont care about age and you are perfect. Its Peter he really..." Tony says.

"Dont say it." Y/N says placing her finger to his lips.

"He loves you." Tony says and places a small kiss on her finger.

"Well I love him... As a friend. I like you. Alot." Y/N says.

Y/N made the choice to kiss him and he kiss back before he pulled away.

"I... I.. Fuck it." Tony says and kisses her again.

The Next Morning

Y/N opened her eyes and saw that Tony was gone and she wasnt surprised. Though there was a note on the nightstand.

Y/N, Last night was lovely. Though I think its best we dont speak about it and go back to normal. I'll see you Monday.

-T.S

Well thats that and you know Y/N is happy she can remember it. Just one night and she still wanted more, but she cant. I guess she'll have to leave with that.