Chapter | 03

it was a thursday so taehyung was at college. he was walking around campus looking for his one and only friend.

"tae!" he hears his best friend yell from the other end of the field, hugging him, running up to him.

"I haven't seen you in ages," jimin says, squeezing taehyung

"j-jimin t-tighht", taehyung whispers as jimin realises and lets him go.

"I missed you too" taehyung giggles as jimin smiles.

"I have good news for you," jimin says as taehyung looks at him confused till jimin hands him a slip of paper "read it," jimin says to taehyung

taehyung opens the letter and starts reading, jimin waiting for his reaction.

"OH MY GOD" taehyung yells, shocked.

"you guys are giving me a chance", taehyung whispers quietly to jimin, who nods, smiling. taehyung jumps up and down happily and hugs jimin saying thank you.

"It was actually jungkook who read your application and picked you," jimin says as they let each other go.

"really? as in mr. jeon the jeon jungkook?" taehyung says, shocked as jimin nods.

"I have to go to work today, but I will pick you up tomorrow. be ready by 9 am," jimin says and rushes out of the campus.

taehyung smiles as he puts the paper in his bag and continues with his day.

(Friday)

today was when taehyung hoped his life would change forever but for the better. taehyung was now in the car with jimin on their way towards jeonCM. taehyung was feeling extremely nervous as he fiddled with his fingers.

jimin notices as he pulls into the company and parks the car "hey, tae, don't stress, okay, just be yourself, hun", jimin says while patting the male's thigh.

taehyung nods as they both get out of the car and walk toward the main entrance.

"follow me," jimin says as they head to the elevator to go to the third floor, they head towards a massive room with a whiteboard, a large table and three other college students sitting down on the chairs.

"take a seat, tae. I have to get mr. jeon," jimin says while rushing out of the room.

taehyung nervously looks around the room and quietly goes to sit down by himself.

"hey," taehyung says as the three other people look at him and roll their eyes before turning around, carrying on with their conversation.

taehyung felt a slight pain in his heart as he tries to hold back his tears as he doesn't wanna seem weak.

the doors open, and all of their heads turn to Jimin and mr. jeon as they walk in.

'wow', taehyung thinks as he looks at his hopefully soon to be boss, looking at his phone.

"mr. jeon!" one of the girls says as she stands up quickly, catching jungkook's attention, which raises an eyebrow.

"I am a massive fan," she says as she pushes her chest out slightly, causing jungkook to ignore her and walk in front of the table.

"now, my team has chosen you four as the four most likely to get this job, but today is training, and only one of you will be accepted into my company," jungkook says as he coldly looks around the room.