108

[The Reception]

"Wohoooooo let's party!"

At the loud sound of Taehyung and Jungkook's voices entering the reception hall you follow behind the group of boys holding Yoongi's hand and Maki in the other, her tiny heels clacking against the tiled floors.

"Eomma! Pawty!"

"Mhm, this is our party today Miss Maki."

The staff that makes up the majority of your guests all clap upon your entrance and both you and Yoongi feel shy amongst the large attention all on you both, your eyes glancing over at your new husband.

"How are you feeling?"

"This, is one of the best days of my life."

Looping your arm around his waist and leaning your head against Yoongi's shoulder he nervously placed his hand on your lower back and swallows hard, his face nuzzling tenderly into your hair.

"I don't like this though."

"Oh you'll be alright, just go talk to the guys."

The boys already seem to be enjoying themselves and filing onto the dance floor as Maki tries to wiggle out of your arms, her eyes set on all six of her uncles beginning to party.

"Eomma! I wan dance!"

"Alright I'll walk you over to your uncles, I'll be back Yoongi."

Giggling at your shy husband keeping himself by one of the tables you make your way onto the dance floor on your white romper with veil-like lace drifting down your back, your outfit easier to walk in than your puffy wedding dress.

I'm not a fan of dresses and skirts.

"Aha! There's the beautiful bride!"

Entering the circle of boy and motioning towards Maki who excitedly flails her arms around Taehyung is the first one to reach out and pull Maki into his arms, his boxy smile causing your daughter to give him the widest grin possible.

"Maki! Just look at your dress!"

"Awen't I pwetty?"

Maki, a woman of confidence.

"Aigoo! You've been hanging around Jin Hyung too long."

"Hey! That's my niece! It's natural she should take after her favorite uncle!"

"Favorite?! She walked down the aisle with me Hyung!"

"Only because if we walked down together, we would have stolen the whole show."

"Hyung!"

Giggling at the bickering boys you look over to where Yoongi was standing and see he has completely disappeared from the reception hall, your eyebrows furrowing together in confusion.

Where...did Yoongi go?

Did he get too stressed out and go outside?