Chapter 29: Attacked

I have another editors now, I'm pretty hyped because we have new person to join the MLQC cult now LMAO.

Rinnnnnnnae Thank you for editing this chapter!!

Reymour stood against the wall and crossed his arms while silently collecting information inside the shop.

It's been a while since he had the opportunity to go outside like this. Well for now, let's just stay put and observe.

"Hah, the guild is getting crazier day by day right after the headmaster left."

"Indeed, all of those people that the Head guild placed his trusts on were all turned out to be greedy and despicable."

"What the hell are they thinking about, giving adventurer SS dimension dungeon for?"

Reymour frowned a little bit then covered his upper face with his hoodie. He walked towards the two bulk build adventurers then tapped the first guy's shoulder.

"Excuse me, would you, two gentlemen, mind telling me what's going on with the guild?"

The two men was a little surprised by him since they haven't noticed the presence of the tall slender man standing inside, considering that the shop is too small for them not to notice.

"A-ah yes, we won't mind." The second man smiled gently, in contrast with his tall and bulky appearance.

Of course. As a high class adventurer, he naturally noticed the powerful bursting mana coming out from this young man even though he doesn't even show it, it's still too overwhelming.

"There has been a havoc at the guild caused by the 5 powerful people who are the sidekicks of Head guild. A lot of the adventurers died because of them. The Head guild also left the town so no one was able to stop them."

The first man explained thoroughly while Reymour only listened in silence. The town of adventurer bacame a really dangerous place right now...

"Thank you for your explanation. I am grateful, here are some golds in return for your help. Have a good day."

Reymour tossed two gold bags infront of them then teleport to where Caroline is leaving the owner and two men stood there, dumbfounded.

Reymour sat inside the carriage while his thoughts was drifting to the town of adventurers.

"Ah?! Reymour! You are here already?! Hehe, good thing that you're here since I'm really getting hungry right now. Let's have some more fun and eat!!"

Caroline said excitedly. Reymour sighed and said.

"Do whatever you like."

They went to many more places inside the capital and finally stopped at a pretty and nice looking restaurant.

"Say..what will you do if I have to leave right now..?" Reymour stabbed his steak with a fork.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Caroline tilted her head and blink.

"Not somewhere an idiot can go! I have some business to attend so I'll have to wait for uncle to return and will leave after that."

Reymour flicks her forehead and give her a smirk but only received a middle finger and a frown from her.

"Dumb Rey, that was really painful! Just because you look like a gentleman that doesn't mean your strength is!"

"Whatever!"

"Don't whatever to me! So this place that you'll go is somewhere that is dangerous?"

"Uh huh."

"Full of scary people?"