𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

When I finally woke up it was 1am . I felt an arm wrapped around me. I looked over and realized that it was Jahlil.

Not gonna lie at first I was boutta panic but then I realized what all had happened just a while earlier.

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘
⚠️𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗰𝘀⚠️

"Take these off real quick I'm trynna see some." He said tugging at my shorts.

So what did I do? Took my lil shorts off.

I slowly started sliding my shorts and panties down. I guess I was moving too slow cause he tugged them down then through me on the bed.

He slid me down to the edge of the bed and pushed my legs open.

"You gone stop playing with me Amelie" He rubbed his thumb over my clit.

"Ion know what you talking about." I sat up on my elbows looking at him I guess that was the wrong answer cause he inserted two fingers into me without warning.

"It's coo you boutta learn." With that he finally buried his head in between my legs and started eating me out.

Ian never had nobody slurp and suck on me like that a day before in my life. Like don't get me wrong Amir gave me head but it was nothing like this.

He pumped his fingers in and outta me slowly as his tongue found its way to my hole while he violently rubbed my clit With with his thumb.

"S-slow down." I moaned trynna push his head away. Instead of listening to me he popped my hand and kept going. I didn't even know if it was possible for him to go any faster but to my surprise he did just that.

"C-cumming." I semi yelled. I swear to god my stomach caved in like a Capri Sun when you trynna get that last little bit out.

He licked up my juices and then came up and kissed me. After that my eyes started fluttering and I went to sleep.

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

I slid from under his grip grabbing my phone and heading to the bathroom. I checked my notifications.

MaDukes💛
Tf u screaming for?

Stay Outta Grown Folks Business🥴

Bestie Westie KaiKai🖤
Wyd bitch?
Is u dead?
ANSWER ME HOE!

I'm Good , I'm Not Dead ... Completely

Best Bitch Kayl❤️
You good👀

Lol Yea I'm Good😭

Milly Mills🖤
did glock kill u😂👀

I Meaaaaan I Guess You Could Say That😏