Hundred And Four

a/n: if you've ever watched pretty little liars, imagine spencer's house when i'm giving the details.

tw: physical abuse. verbal abuse.

you guys are finally getting what you asked for...ana is in deep shit. also, this is like, very very emotional and sad so please make sure you're okay mentally, especially if you're going through something where your parents don't accept you. i don't want to trigger someone by writing this. and also i know this happens in real life so if anyone ever needs to talk know that i'm here to talk just send me a message <3

im sorry to ramble again but this chapter is very detailed of the abuse and if you aren't comfortable with that then please don't read. if you chose not to, at the beginning of the next chapter, i will give a small summary of the events that took place. i know all these messages may seem extreme but i truly just want to do what's best for my readers. i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. (prepare for tissues i cried writing this)
**

Benjamin sits with his mom at the island. They were waiting for Johnathan to show up so they could talk. Benjamin's phone begins to ring, Noah, calling.

Benjamin looks over at his mom. "I'll call him later."

The doorbell rings and Benjamin gets up. He walks over to the door, opening it to see Johnathan standing there, pulling in his sleeves as a nervous habit.

Benjamin smiles. "Hey. Come in."

Johnathan smiles and walks in, hearing Benjamin shut and lock the door behind him. Johnathan looks around. "Wow. Your house is so nice. A lot better than mine."

Benjamin smiles. "Thanks. Uhm, This is my mom, Olivia...Mom, Johnathan."

Johnathan walks fully into the kitchen, reaching his hand out to shake her hand. Olivia notices him shaking and frowns. "Don't be nervous. We're here to help."

Johnathan nods and sits down. Benjamin takes his seat next to his mom. Olivia sits up. "I'm gonna be straightforward and I need to know. This isn't a joke or something that could hurt Benny, right?"

Johnathan nods. "I promise. I...Uh...I would n-never do something like that, Mrs.Evans."

Olivia nods and looks at Benjamin, allowing him to lead the conversation. "So, uhm. Did you ever get in contact with you mom?"

Johnathan shakes his head, looking down. "I called her sister. She doesn't want to help. Says she moved on."

Benjamin frowns and looks up at his mom. "So you have no family? Are there any other relatives?"

"My family is...uh...Destructive. Anywhere I go they'll have the same views on me. Plus...Half are incarcerated and...H-Half is...Uh...Dead."

Olivia lets out a sigh and nods. "What about your oldest brother? Benjamin mentioned he moved out too?"

"No one knows where he is. He doesn't keep in touch. He doesn't want anything to do with my family."

Olivia nods. "Well. I have a guest bedroom that you can stay in. Free of charge. And I can help you get a job and start saving money to get your own place. You guys are what, seventeen, eighteen, you'll be able to live where you want."

Johnathan shakes his head. "Y-You can't do that. I can't live here free of charge. Y-You barley know me...I...Uh. I'm sorry".

"Hey, it's okay. Just at least think about it, okay." Olivia's work phone begins to ring and she gets up. "I have to take this, be right back. Benny, why don't you show him the house?"

Benjamin smiles. "She's not gonna let you say no, by the way."

Johnathan softly smiles and stands up. Benjamin points, "Well as you can see, our kitchen and living room are basically connected." He points to where Johnathan entered, which was a door connected to the kitchen. "That's technically our front door."