°07°

°Jungkook°
__________

I pulls out the chair next to my kitten and sits catty corner to him instead of across. He's looked around the room, his eyes never quite falling on me, and it wasn’t until I reached out for his hand that he graced me with his hypnotic eyes.

"We are supposed to order something." I say pointing to the waitress, who's smiling widely to us.

"Ohhh right," he says, still looking at our hands. He stared our hands for some minutes, then he pulled it away blushing cutely.

"You can order whatever you want," he slide the menu towards me as I smiled at his cuteness.

This diner is famous in this area though I wasn't aware of it's existence, until Taehyung mentioned about it. Jackson said here they have best food in low price and best customer service.

The diner is cute with pleasant interior. It really suit my Kitten's character, si pleasant and pleasing---

"Don't worry about the price, you can order whatever you want, I'll pay for everything." His deep velvety voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

I can order whatever I wants?

Okay---

I look down at my menu and actually read over what they have.

Yes, I found it.

"Then let's order," I said and he passed me his precious adorable smile.

He didn't order but showed me a hand motion, that saying I can order before him. Then I order everything I've in my mind, sneaking some glances at my Kitten.

When I order first three main courses he was smiling but it fades away as I continue to order.

"I'm not ordering much, right?" I asked, innocently as he shakes his head as 'no' though his face says other ways. His face looks so pale, paler than any other time.

I know he have a decent job and salary but that's not much and I'm not letting him pay for anything. I'm going to take care of everything from now on--- but that doesn't means I'm gonna stop teasing him any time soon.

"Now, your turn." I said passing menu back to him.

"Straw--strawberry milkshake." He ordered and I suppress a laugh threatening to come out of my throat.

Why he always looks so adorable?

"Only strawberry milkshake?" He nodes in response looking down.

"Then make it two." His head flies up, looking at me like he saw some alien!

"Okay, your order will be here soon, sir." Waitress smiles and walked away.

"Thank you for the early dinner." He nodes, looking everywhere but me.

He didn't say anything after that as I stared at his beautiful face, biting my lips, supressing the laugh.

"I'll be back," he suddenly say getting up.

"Are you planning to ditch me?" Damn, his face, the question was unexpected, he stared at me shocked.

"No, I'm--- just--- I'll be back--- bathroom." God, he's so precious.

"With your bag?" He drop his bag on the table and ran towards the sign showing restroom and I bursts into a laugh.

I never been a person who likes tease others but damn it he's so precious.

I lean back on the chair and smiled at the memory of how his face looked when I ordered so much.

I never felt so alive in any other date, and never passed a second glance to the one who was with me. Today, this feel different, with my Kitten everything feel different.

As my eyes waited for his presence, something captured my eyes, a purple note pad?

And I become curious.

I reached for it though my conscience telling me not to because it may be something very personal to him. But I couldn't help myself as I take the cute purple notepad. I was quite surprised to see what was written on the first page, 'EXPENSIVE FAKE BOYFRIEND!'

Can someone be more adorable?

Though I don't like the fake boyfriend part, I just ignored it for now. I promised to hyung that I will go in slow pace.

I flip the pages and everything written there make me smile. He's charted this week expenses in different title. Even for this date, he's got a plan but my orders definitely messed up his plans.

He come back after long ten minutes in the history.

"I really thought you ditched me," I says and he shakes his head.

"I--I---" "Hey I'm just kidding, Kitten." And the nickname did it's job. He blushed so hard making me grin.

A minute later, the same waitress come back with our orders and placed infront of us.

"Congratulations, You are the luckiest couples here today. We offers free meals a day, today you two are the luckiest. Enjoy your food, everything is on us." She smiled brightly.

"Really?" Taehyung asked, eyes bulges as saucer and I smiles at his adorable expression.

"Yes," she nodded.

She's really a bad actress but luckily my Kitten didn't notice anything. I just waved her to go away from our table or she's going make it more obvious.

"Woww, it's really nice, Me and Jiminie always come here but it's the first time I'm being this lucky" Taehyung practically jumps up and down in his seat, holding my hand unknowingly and it was adorable.

But---

Who's Jiminie?

"Jiminie?"

"My bestfriend," he replied smiling still holding my hand. He must be a good friend, I can read it in his face as the way his eyes light up just to mentioning him as his Bestfriend.

Then he realize he was holding my hand all the time and he tried to pull it away. I shake my head and intertwines our fingers together.

"Don't, boyfriends do this things," he barely muttered a 'O' and shyly looked everywhere but me.

God, why he's so adorable.

I stared at him, captivated by his beauty. Slowly I caressed his soft hands. I never thought I'd fall for someone so easily and the feeling is good. I always mocked hyung, made fun of his so called love story but after a look at my Kitten, I'm done. I think I'm crazy, just like everyone in my family, like crazy-crazy!

In my hyung's words, Whipped for my Kitten.

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤...

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣