33

Hyunjin's P.O.V

As the ending credits of the movie rolled by, I glanced around my living room to see that only one other person was still awake. Jeongin and Chan were on the couch, snuggled up all adorably. Felix was asleep on Changbin, who didn't even realize that the movie was over, because he was to busy staring at the younger boy.

Seungmin was asleep on me, and looking even more innocent and baby like than usual. His mouth was slightly open and I wanted to squeal because of his cuteness, but I decided not to, so I wouldn't wake him up. I heard some mumbling and glanced over toward the source of the noise to see that Chan had rolled so that Jeongin was laying on top of him, and Chan was clinging to the younger like he was a stuffed animal.

"Will you take Felix to one of the guest bedrooms?" I asked Binnie and he snapped out of his Australian induced daze for long enough to nod. I rolled my eyes at how quickly he had fallen for the freckled boy. My arms moved so that one slid under his neck, and one under his knees.

I stood up in one fluid motion, trying not to wake Minnie. "Can you cover them up?" I asked Changbin, nodding my head towards the cuddling boys. Changbin mouthed a reply and then stroked Lix' hair. "Come on, Binnie. Just take Felix to the first bedroom down the hall and then come back to cover them up. You can't just stare at a sleeping boy forever."

Binnie sighed dramatically enough to rival me and stood up with Felix, carrying him to a spare bedroom. I followed his lead, but continued down the hall to my room. I silenty thanked Hyunjin from the past for leaving the door open from when Seungmin and I had been in there earlier.

I walked into my room, careful not to knock Minnie's head agaisnt the door frame. After making my way over to my huge bed, I laid Minnie down gently, wanting him to stay asleep. He mumbled and rolled over, but he seemed to still be out. I crawled onto the bed to move the blankets out from under him and cover him up.

After that I walked back out to make sure all of the guys were situated. Jeongin and Chan were still fast asleep on the couch together, but didn't have a blanket. I covered them up with a smile, assuming that Changbin had just gone to sleep with Felix.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. It was already 12:34 AM, so I called Jisung, just to check on him and make sure he was okay. The phone rang twice before a tired sounding Jisung picked up the phone.

"What is it Hyung?" Jisung asked, his voice sounding heavy with sleep. I heard some mumbling on the other end, and guessed that it must have been Minho.

"I was just calling to make sure you were all right." I said and he yawned.

"I'm fine, and so is Minho. Just a second." Jisung said and I heard him walking and then the sound of a door shutting. "Go ahead, I'm alone now." He muttered.

"Where are you?" I asked curiously.

"I'm at home, with Minho!" He said, squealing happy at the last part. "And let me tell you, I was sooo right about him being daddy material." He added and I could tell he was smirking.

"Yoh! That's TMI, Sungie!" I exclaimed, and if we were talking in person I definitely would have hit him.

"I'm just being honest. Gosh, he has a lot of energy!" Jisung gushed, and I pretended to throw up. "He's literally perfect. If I made a man perfect for me, he would be identical to Minho." Jisung seemed to be happy, so I decided to just leave him alone for now and tease him later.

"Okay, well I'm going to go snuggle my boyfriend." I said with a yawn, emphasizing the last word. Jisung squealed in joy and then congratulated me. "Well, goodnight then, Sungie. I'm glad you finally got some dick." With that I hung up and went to my room, climbing into bed with Minnie.