➽Chapter 12

“Reva bhabhi! We are given orders to get you ready

“Reva bhabhi! We are given orders to get you ready. So please let us do our job.” Erisha told Revati who was not letting her do the make up.

Bhabhi, you look pretty” Vritika told after Revati was ready.

Yup bhabhi, you could have played the role of Belle in beauty and the beast movie instead of Emma Watson.” Erisha said

Ohk now, enough of the talks, bhaiya would be desperately waiting for her.” Meher winked and Revati blushed.

A car honked and the ladies took her out.

Enjoy bhabhi !” Meher whispered in her ears.

Dishank was assigned to drive Revati to the decided destination by Adhyan.

Chalo bhabhi, your pati is waiting for you. Acha listen bhabhi, bhai has hurt you alot don't you forgive him easily.” Dishank said and winked and Revati rolled her eyes.

Soon they reached a private beach, Samay was already present waiting for them.

I'll take you ahead from here.” Samay said and led Revati after tying a blindfold on her eyes.

Samay, I'll fall” Revati spoke as they walked a bit.

I'll never let you!” a voice spoke.

Adhyan? Is that you?”

Adhyan just squeezed her hands reassuring her.

He led her to a place and removed her blindfold. The beach was filled with small lamps giving a fairytale look and a neatly set up table in the middle and rose petals making a heart around the table.

This look amazing!” Revati whispered still spellbounded by the decorations.

Glad you liked it! Samay and D were  teasing me that this is all outdated and you would hate me more for this date.”

“You didn't need to do so much!” Revati said.

But obviously I needed do this. I have hurt you for two years, I need to compensate for every moment I made you cry. So lets start with this.” Adhyan said and removed a golden bracelet with A&R charms.