Epilogue ; Outro

𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱. 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲

"You may now kiss the bride"

Rintarou couldn't feel happier lifting the veil covering Michiru's face. He was thankful that whatever happened in the past brought the two of them closer and stronger than ever.

He wasn't joking when he said he'll do it right 7 years ago. Rintarou spent most of his time working hard for his dreams and being affectionate with his supportive and loving girlfriend.

Now my wife. "Michiru?" He called her name. The girl's eyes fluttered open and met his soft loving gaze. "Thank you for staying with me"

The girl shook his head, "No. Thank you for being my last, Rin" Michiru smiled brightly, and slung her arms over his shoulders.

The newlywed couple shared a kiss, as the rest of the guests thundered applause for them.

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.

𝗧𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼.

𝗢𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆.

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀.

𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.

e n d  o f  s t o r y 

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Notes :

I finished this yesterday. The outro is just me babbling shit from what I experienced.

Hope you enjoy this short fic.

Coming Soon :
Fools |Akaashi Keiji|

Akagai Mamoru is the lucky bestfriend of Fukurodani's drop dead gorgeous setter, Akaashi Keiji. But is she still considered lucky when unrequited feelings started budding for the boy?